*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
hi

If I was to get an xbox one for exclusives only, as I would use my ps4 for multiplats, do you think 500gb is enough?

I don't get loads of time now days to play games and I often delete games that I no longer play on my ps4 despite having a a lot of storage on that.

I don't want any external storage either as I just don't have the space and have enough wires/devices under my tv as it is.

cheers

Soldato
500GB is ample, it's enough for my missus on the second Xbox for games she plays plus any multiplayer ones.

Portable HDD with USB3 support is simple to add without any real wiring hassle either if you need more storage further down the line. (1 additional USB wire, however long or short and a little space for the HDD)

Soldato
500GB is ample, it's enough for my missus on the second Xbox for games she plays plus any multiplayer ones.

Portable HDD with USB3 support is simple to add without any real wiring hassle either if you need more storage further down the line. (1 additional USB wire, however long or short and a little space for the HDD)

Thanks 500gb it is, might wait a little for a good deal to show up:)

Caporegime
Yeah, you can easily get a little USB powered HDD such as Western Digital My Passport to add an extra 1TB for £50. I only have one game installed on my Xbone - Destiny. Most other stuff is on PS4 which is now running out of space. Shame Sony don't make external storage available. :(

Soldato
Yeah, you can easily get a little USB powered HDD such as Western Digital My Passport to add an extra 1TB for £50. I only have one game installed on my Xbone - Destiny. Most other stuff is on PS4 which is now running out of space. Shame Sony don't make external storage available. :(

I do have one of them passport externals but I really don't want to have to use it, I really can't see myself using more than 500gb anyway.

Has there been any revisions to the 500gb version since release?

thanks again

Soldato
Anyone know if you can extend the ir receiver of the Xbox one? (just for the Xbox one remote?) as my xbox is in a position away from the TV.

I've seen you can get ir transmitters but not sure if you can use it for a receiver

Soldato
picked up the 1tb console from currys - 319.99 with a game worth 35 at cex

cheapest i could find, will probably be playing the majority of games in bed on the pro 3 lol

Soldato
Spotted my 360 copy of Super Meat Boy was installable on the X1. Had a couple of hours of rage inducing fun playing that again :)

Back
Top Bottom