*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
I've recently got a XBone (for Forza ;)) and I'm completely lost with the interface and especially the store. I can remember far preferring the 360 dashboard & store to the PS3, but the XBone one (at present) is awful compared to the PS4.

Basically, how can I find and "free" games that I can play before Forza is out? I've seen there's a list of recent demos and eventually noticed the small ... button under them to list all the game demos on the store, but what about "freemium" games like Killer Instinct where the base game is free, how can I search for them? I seem unable to search/sort the store by £. Last night that I couldn't find the Game with Gold tab (or whatever it was called) which has been there previously - where is the store tab to show the present free Gold games? Am I missing something really obvious?

Soldato
I thought it was earlier for preview members?

It usually is (by a month) but I wasn't sure if RedStar was on DP.

I am not fussed with the update as I get on well with the current layout, but any changes that makes it faster and smoother is welcomed. Especially when Cortana is out.

Soldato
It usually is (by a month) but I wasn't sure if RedStar was on DP.

I am not fussed with the update as I get on well with the current layout, but any changes that makes it faster and smoother is welcomed. Especially when Cortana is out.

I'm quite looking forward to the new design, looks an improvement on the current one.

Soldato
I already have a ps4, but thinking of getting an Xbox one for certain title exclusives, plus I prefer the controller for fps.

Should I go for the 1tb version or the 500gb bundle versions?

The bundle deals with the 500gb appeal to me more because of the price, but long term I'm thinking the 1tb version might be a better investment, especially if I download games, but I'm not really sure what I want.

Soldato
I already have a ps4, but thinking of getting an Xbox one for certain title exclusives, plus I prefer the controller for fps.

Should I go for the 1tb version or the 500gb bundle versions?

The bundle deals with the 500gb appeal to me more because of the price, but long term I'm thinking the 1tb version might be a better investment, especially if I download games, but I'm not really sure what I want.

I have the 500Gb one and have a fair bit on it, but just in the process of getting a 2Tb USB3 external to plug in the back.

Associate
My console had an update when I turned it on. It wasn't automatic but I saw there was an update available in System settings.
Version 6.2.13332.0
What's in this update anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom