*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
not sure if posted, but if you purchased Castle Crashers on xbox 360, the remastered Castle Crashers is currently free on xbox one store until the end of sept, after that it will be £5.

got mine earlier on... cannot see much difference haha but its free

Caporegime
microsoft store has a £50 cashback deal on xb1 consoles.

basically £50 off any console. ordered the elite works out at £350 (bare in mind this console comes with the £130 controller plus a 1TB hybrid drive).

Soldato
PC gaming has spoiled me

Playing BF4 on the xbox one and it looks terrible, doesn't feel like 60fps most of the time

Thats because its not 60fps and I would hardly say it looks terrible. Certainly not as good as the PC version but when you are a few feet away with a control pad its not as apparent. If 1080 60fps matter to you that much then I'd avoid console gaming and just trade it for another GPU

Soldato
Had a quick play connecting the XBOne to my Microsoft Surface last night, but I literally got it connected and then had a quick click around the XBOX app.

How, would I start a game? How does the controller connect?

Misses was watching some @%^& on TV, so I thought I'd fire them both up and play on there, but couldn't see where you launch a game. I was looking for the Forza 6 demo.

Also, how does the controller connect to the PC? Do you need to purchase a cable or will it work wirelessly with the XBOne if it is in range?

Soldato
not sure if posted, but if you purchased Castle Crashers on xbox 360, the remastered Castle Crashers is currently free on xbox one store until the end of sept, after that it will be £5.

got mine earlier on... cannot see much difference haha but its free

Been playing it last night with the missus, still as fun as it was.

Slight FPS drop off every so often when it's VERY busy. As my characters all got wiped for some reason, so we are starting from scratch, the game feels harder than we remember. AI was very quick at arrowing our ass when we are open.

There's a new mode call Stop The Barbarian? Not tried it yet.

Also, only 11 achievements, relatively easy with 2 play through for those achievement points if you're hunting.

Soldato
Ready for booting this ****ing thing down the street...

Been and bought cat5e wire for the xbox so it has a solid connection... Still crap Download speed... watched numerous tutorial videos and changed DNS settings to the best setting i can get going by googles DNS finder thing.... Still crap download speed.... All ports are forwarded and i have a open nat.

The only 2 things connected to the router at the moment is my laptop and the Xbox. I have now just reset my xbox to factory settings hoping it might work, but it hasn't (router has also be factory reset). I am still only getting 10mbps download speed. It use to say around 75mbps download speed. I could use to download a 30GB game in about 40min but now it can takes days.

Everything else in the house works fine and downloads around 80mbps (including the PS4) , just not the xbox. Anyone reckon my xbox is broke?

Back
Top Bottom