*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Got the message last night and opted in.

If I'd of read the known issues before properly wouldn't of bothered. Not that any games are listed im playing but got a feeling it might be more hassle than its worth but we will see.

I've not done that much feedback on past preview builds so hopefully I'm down the list and allow some issues to be fixed.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yeah I got the message to, but doubt I'll be joining as its still got a lot of issues Forza 6 being one. Tbh I might just opt out of the program, I don't really play my Xbox enough to warrant it.

Heres a list of known issues on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/3l8uuf/new_ui_preview_invite_megathread/cv48qd2

Just to add to this, its worth noting the following:

Important: Please read this comment before deciding to opt-in and enable the NXOE on your console:
Certain games and apps will not work/load in the NXOE Preview. Some are big name popular games (Forza and Destiny TTK are on this list). This is going to upset some people, and they'll likely want to exit the NXOE Preview to resolve that issue. If you do that, your console will be FACTORY RESET - meaning all games/apps on your hard drive, accounts, files, etc will be wiped from the internal HD.
It's a beta program - things will go wrong.

Don't opt in to the preview dash if you don't want to have to wipe your console if you want out again later on.

Back
Top Bottom