*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
The download speed on live is so bad it's not funny. I have 200mbit line and live is using a nice 4.6mbit. I have downloaded %8 of Mad Max in 3 hours.....

For a paid for service it's pretty appalling tbh...

Soldato
Guys, can anyone recommend a router to replace a HomeHub5 that will allow 2 XBox Ones to work in games properly on the same connection via UPNP? Ideally not something too expensive :)

Does the Home Hub not work with 2 x Xbox One?

I have 2 Xbox One, 1 Xbox 360 connected to a standard Plus Net Router and never had an issue with connections.

The download speed on live is so bad it's not funny. I have 200mbit line and live is using a nice 4.6mbit. I have downloaded %8 of Mad Max in 3 hours.....

For a paid for service it's pretty appalling tbh...

Downloaded 2 x 5.6GB Update for Elder Scrolls a couple of days ago on my Fibre (76MB/s) in about 30-40mins. 2 Xbox Ones doing it at the same time.

That was at 17:30.

What time did you do it?

Associate
I have sky adsl unlimited (about 17mb download) and trying to get tomb raider last night was a killer
Took 6 hours to do 30%
Must be my macbook and tablet downloaded fine while that was happening
Is there any issue with sky BB and xbox one?

Associate
I've never had any real problems on sky (fibre unlimited for me) but I am also using unblock US so my DNS settings are pointing at them, maybe that's got something to do with it. You could try changing your DNS and see if that helps?

Associate
I've never had any real problems on sky (fibre unlimited for me) but I am also using unblock US so my DNS settings are pointing at them, maybe that's got something to do with it. You could try changing your DNS and see if that helps?
change the DNS within the xbox, should i use Google's or any in particular...

Soldato
I have sky adsl unlimited (about 17mb download) and trying to get tomb raider last night was a killer
Took 6 hours to do 30%
Must be my macbook and tablet downloaded fine while that was happening
Is there any issue with sky BB and xbox one?

Similar setup to you (broadband and speed), mine took forever to download and FIFA 16 too.

Soldato
I've been having intermittent problems on Fibre for weeks. Corrupted cloud saves and slow downloads mainly. Tether the Xbox to my iPhone and it's fine.

Never had any problems at all when I was on Sky ADSL. I got fibre about three months ago after they finally updated the cabinet.

Associate
perhaps it his just me but the best game for me so far on this Gen is Castle Crashers Remastered and i got it free for owning the 360 version.
now give me NBA Jam and ill be very happy :)

Soldato
I love Castle Crashers, missus and I are replaying it again as our last gen saves went wacky, so lost all goodies. More reason to play again.

My favourite game thus far is Smite, so easy to jump in and play once you, know what you're doing. Doesn't matter how good you are, teammates matter and each game is a new game objectively.

Caporegime
Am I missing something here, why is the Fifa 16 bundle XBOne 500GB generally cheaper than a regular 500GB non bundled model? Is there something missing that I would regret? Thinking it may be something like an inclusive 12 months live or something?

Back
Top Bottom