*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Another month where I have everything. Nevermind, I almost look forward to months where I don't get anything more free as I have a massive backlog of games to get through :\ Bitter sweet.

I've got a massive backlog of these games with gold games to play. Most i've only played once or twice, if that.

I spend all my Xbox time on Forza and World of Tanks these days.

World of Tanks had a big update yesterday (25GB), it loads games faster now at last.

Soldato
Just bought Forza 6 for the Xbox and i forgot just how much i hate this bloody interface and how terrible managing games is on it!!

And that every game needs a full install before you can play it, God sake, what happened to the days of consoles you got a game, put the disc in and away you go, not 20 minutes for it to install! Urrgggggg

Soldato
Just bought Forza 6 for the Xbox and i forgot just how much i hate this bloody interface and how terrible managing games is on it!!

And that every game needs a full install before you can play it, God sake, what happened to the days of consoles you got a game, put the disc in and away you go, not 20 minutes for it to install! Urrgggggg

Every games needs a full install before playing it?...how am I playing games then before the full install is done?
Whats difficult about managing the games, pin it to home screen...start game.
That and the install includes any downloads for any updates since launch.

Soldato

A lot of games don't need a full install.

Managing games terrible? Press options on the pinned icon and go manage game? Exactly the same as any current console.

Back
Top Bottom