*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Wasn't instant on a buggy mess for a long time though? I remember games closing upon resume.

Yea, think they discovered it depended on games from the start it was "beta" out of the box...I didn't have much issues with it though, though I would come back and clearly the game had reset itself.

Soldato
Having an annoying issue with Tomb Raider. Whenever I switch out of the game to something else (so it's still running in the background). Or if I turn off and resume later - there's no audio... and the only way to fix it is to quit the game and reload it :mad:

Not had that with any other game before

EDIT: Oh ok so at least it's not just me: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/28obi4/tomb_raider_sound_issue/ :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Nope...got that everytime as well.
Apparently its been a bug since release and its not been patched up right.

Just worried me as i've had other audio-related weirdness in GTA (cracking music, then no music!). Rather it was software bugs than dodgy (early) hardware :eek:

Soldato
You sleep with the PB in the same bed or something?

Nope. My living room is quiet when everything is 'off'. And I'd like to keep it that way.

"Please contact Microsoft support."

You've clearly got something wrong with your power brick.

ORLY.

In Instant-On power mode, the console power supply unit (PSU) remains on and the solid white LED on the PSU is bright. You may also hear the fan in the PSU.
The console uses 15 watts of power when in Instant-On mode.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/system/learn-about-power-modes

And is there not a quicker way of enabling instant-on than going in the settings all the time to toggle between power saving.

Why it isn't there when you hold down the xbox button I don't know. It should have an extra option of fast resume right there.

Last edited:
Caporegime
If I want my son to have his own XB1, is it possible for him to get access to my games (digital ones) on his new XB1? Or is it all a complicated mess of home consoles and such?

Am I doing something wrong but I thought when my Xbox is in standby off mode it should update my games? I've been presented with another 3.5gb update for a game today!

Silly question but is it definitely in instant on mode? Also do you have an external drive?

Back
Top Bottom