*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Ensure game streaming is allowed in Xbox Settings then preferences. Fire up the Xbox app and you're away. I've linked their local logons to their Xbox Live id's which might be a requirement too.

I hope they bring a little update so you can stream and move around with basic controls using your mouse and keyboard, sometimes I just want to stream to see how downloads are going but not being able to move around the homepage with a controller attached is annoying.

I hope they bring a little update so you can stream and move around with basic controls using your mouse and keyboard, sometimes I just want to stream to see how downloads are going but not being able to move around the homepage with a controller attached is annoying.

You can use the app on your phone to control the XB1 - not sure if this works while streaming - will test tonight.

Streaming works fine without the controller connected. You get a message warning you but that's all. I do it all the time.

That must have changed then, it was the case you couldn't start the stream on your W10 device unless you had an active controller on that device.

I've automatically always made sure my pad is on (wireless 360 controller) before opening the Xbox app on my PC ever since first getting that message.

Absolutely loving The Walking Dead, finished Episode 2 this morning and looking forward to getting stuck into Episode 3. Brilliant GwG addition, not something I would have bought but I'm really enjoying it.

Not tried it yet on Xbox One, but just completed Valiant Hearts yesterday (the GWG game for Sept), that was excellent and something I would never have bought.

Absolutely loving The Walking Dead, finished Episode 2 this morning and looking forward to getting stuck into Episode 3. Brilliant GwG addition, not something I would have bought but I'm really enjoying it.

having completed both seasons, they are up there as two of my best games!
i know people will argue they are just interactive cut scenes etc but i really enjoyed them.
also Tales of the Borderlands is a brilliant addition to the telltales games, i think it works better because the graphics/text etc is identical to the borderlands games

Is it possible for me to stream a xbox one game to my pc whilst still allow tv passthrough on the console at the same time?

Gfs watching some hugh grant movie and i need to get on madden! :(

Currently streaming a game to a windows 10 devices renders the Xbox One console unusable until the stream ends.

I want this feature and makes total sense when you have your TV using the HDMI in port.

Its been put forward on the Xbox Feedback site so give it a vote and hopefully it will happen.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/2...11-stream-xbox-game-while-watching-tv-on-xbox

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/2...w-live-tv-to-play-whilst-xbox-game-playing-on

:)

i know people will argue they are just interactive cut scenes etc but i really enjoyed them.
also Tales of the Borderlands is a brilliant addition to the telltales games, i think it works better because the graphics/text etc is identical to the borderlands games

I had no idea there was a second season, that's good to hear. Although I just read that you play as Clementine which is a bit of a shame, I find her voice really irritating.

Turned Xbox one for a early evening chill and presented with a 3.4gb update, this preview programme takes the Micky! Bet it hasn't even changed anything like all the other updates before it.

Btw I'm already on the new dashboard.. So god knows what this changes.

finished seasons 1&2 on 360

gony play through them again on x1 with different choices.

then i'll get season 3 on both consoles :D
https://www.telltalegames.com/commu...iderably-larger-more-info-after-michonne-ends

Turned Xbox one for a early evening chill and presented with a 3.4gb update, this preview programme takes the Micky! Bet it hasn't even changed anything like all the other updates before it.

Btw I'm already on the new dashboard.. So god knows what this changes.

If you miss one of the dash updates, you have to download the whole image.

Last night's update was around 400mb iirc

Good news for those who are waiting to try the NXOE:

https://twitter.com/XboxQwik/status/655098922499575808

Just remember...

There will be some bugs and if you want to leave it again after you've upgraded to the new dash you will have to do a factory reset meaning you will loose all your installed games and apps unless they're on an external drive.

Edit: that said, the latest build is really very good imo. :)

Does Destiny work yet ?

I know the first release listed it as one of the games that didn't work so had deliberately not opted in until it was fixed.

Back
Top Bottom