*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Sonny does that mean you'll be around for Fifa games? :)

Anyone else had their xbox <> windows 10 stream quality suddenly go downhill recently? It was flawless at Win 10 release, the last few weeks its been a bit grainer and jerky, I've made no changes aside from the usual Win 10 & Xbox updates.

Ive no clue...some have been getting mails saying its been sent, the closest official date was the 26/27th, Game are sending mine some time in the first week of Nov they are stating on there site, and Amazon have sold out apparently, or at least their pre orders have.

MS are saying the initial shipment of the Elite Controller has sold out already.

Last edited:
Did you get your £30 voucher with it?

voucher? i'll need to rifle through the box. i never look at any of the crap that comes with a console just take it out and plug it in.

Sonny does that mean you'll be around for Fifa games? :)

Anyone else had their xbox <> windows 10 stream quality suddenly go downhill recently? It was flawless at Win 10 release, the last few weeks its been a bit grainer and jerky, I've made no changes aside from the usual Win 10 & Xbox updates.

on ps4 yes, xb1 then no. there is no way i would give EA double the asking price for any game tbh.

i may switch next year though since I have this fancy controller and if I haven't broken it by then :p

Mind telling me where from? Wife has agreed to us getting one for our boys for Xmas alongside their other presents :) of course I will need to "oversee" them on it as they are 7 and 4 lol

My (self) modded controller died a couple of days ago, noticed my elite controller pre-order on Amazon is now showing at £109.99 with a delivery of next Tuesday. Can;t come soon enough. reverted back to a standard controller and I feel so handicapped without rear paddles!

Back
Top Bottom