*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

yea from john lewis with gf's discount! may just go for it :)

I think the prices range between £260 and £299+. With most places offering closer to the £299 mark. Unless you find a flash deal somewhere for a bargain price, 250 quid is quite good.

Plus you could sell Gears if its not your thing.

EDIT: Plus JL are a reputable retailer and not some ebay dodgy dealer.

Last edited:
I think the prices range between £260 and £299+. With most places offering closer to the £299 mark. Unless you find a flash deal somewhere for a bargain price, 250 quid is quite good.

Plus you could sell Gears if its not your thing.

EDIT: Plus JL are a reputable retailer and not some ebay dodgy dealer.

Yea true! Not too fussed about gears as i have played it before so could sell that on

Will suggest the idea to her tnite lol

Yea true! Not too fussed about gears as i have played it before so could sell that on

Will suggest the idea to her tnite lol

Think you get 2 years warranty as well from JL
not sure if still the case but the cole train dlc with the gears you get with the console bundle was selling for like £25 on its own at one stage, let alone the game itself
Also to note, the game is digital and wont be a physical disc

triggers are plastic and removable.

I also got the elite console through the post today and looks like a nifty piece of kit, albeit you do pay a premium for it.

The whole GUI is absolutely awful though now I know what why everyone complains about it.

Took me 30 mins to figure out where the games for gold section is. Why doesn't the store have sub menus?

Anyone tried the in home streaming to a win10 pc yet?

With halo out next week, I'd like to be able to play this up in the mancave on the rog swift. But still running win7, I'd upgrade if the streaming works ok.

Anyone tried it recently?

It is, but kept the second one, one for games room, one for living in room :)

New controller feels lush

I'm a bit scared about the paddles. They do look like they could break without much effort everything else is flawless.

Bit disappointed that with the asking price of £400 they don't throw in a rechargeable battery pack had to grab one off amazon for £20

Yeah disappointing not to have rechargeable pack (I guess they need to leave something for v2...).

I heard Microsoft signed a deal with Scuf to produce the licensed third party accessories for the Elite, who knows what that'll mean but could be they make replacement paddles or something?

triggers are plastic and removable.

I also got the elite console through the post today and looks like a nifty piece of kit, albeit you do pay a premium for it.

The whole GUI is absolutely awful though now I know what why everyone complains about it.

Took me 30 mins to figure out where the games for gold section is. Why doesn't the store have sub menus?

Did you get your £30 voucher with it?

Anyone tried the in home streaming to a win10 pc yet?

With halo out next week, I'd like to be able to play this up in the mancave on the rog swift. But still running win7, I'd upgrade if the streaming works ok.

Anyone tried it recently?

Works great, no lag very impressed. I'm on a wired network.

Was playing master chief collection halo 4 last night.

Back
Top Bottom