*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

contact them through support - i complained (as from 30th Oct you got a £30 code) - i got my code from them today, added a fiver and bought £35 worth of Xbox digital credit. - score!

support only open mon-fri til 6pm, cheers for the heads up.

will try next week sometime

i've yet to play a game on it yet, it's waiting for halo launch before it gets broken in

Took advantage of that Tesco deal, 1TB Xbox one forza special edition with starwars battlefront for £299.

Just hope it actually comes now and they don't do the old out of stock email!

Took advantage of that Tesco deal, 1TB Xbox one forza special edition with starwars battlefront for £299.

Just hope it actually comes now and they don't do the old out of stock email!

That's a stonking deal. Much better than my 500GB and Assassin Creed bundle I got.

first thing im thinking is download speeds are very slow? is that a known thing?

im wired ethernet virgin fibre optic, downloading gears is taking forever?

Games sometimes do take awhile to download. I'm always careful which games I buy digitally as your stuck with them and can take awhile to install. Luckily most games I've seen you can play before it gets to 100% downloaded.

^ gears said ready to play at 40% so i thought that was good! then loaded it up and click start single player and it said not enough of the game is downloaded yet (same for multiplayer) around 90% i could start :D

comparing the speeds to steam i suppose, got there in the end just thought it seemed off!

love the controller ( this is my first hands on with an xb1) feels nice, the u.i. is utter poop though but i understand an overhaul is almost here so i wont get hung up on that for now!

Gears plays well, only dabbled in it on 360 so will see it through! a nice update to a 2006? game, holds up well!

Any essential free downloads or tips you guys can give about the console?

Back
Top Bottom