*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Bought halo mcc tday and paid for halo 5!

Installing halo mcc now, takes a while from the disc which seems odd to me. After a while it said ready to start so loaded it up and now its patching 19gb! Should be playing by xmas ;)

So is it doing it? I said yes to the update and it took me back to the games and app page and the games percentage was back to the start but built up quickly for a bit so i imagine thats caught up with where the install was but has now added the update into the percentage aswell? Does that make any sense? Not sure what im asking really

Is there a way to watch installs and updates seperately as a list?

Installing halo mcc now, takes a while from the disc which seems odd to me. After a while it said ready to start so loaded it up and now its patching 19gb! Should be playing by xmas ;)

So is it doing it? I said yes to the update and it took me back to the games and app page and the games percentage was back to the start but built up quickly for a bit so i imagine thats caught up with where the install was but has now added the update into the percentage aswell? Does that make any sense? Not sure what im asking really

I bought it today too! First time I've ever bought a game without a console to play it on lol. Fingers crossed local Tesco will have it there for me to collect tomorrow. Gonna have a Halo-a-thon!

My broken Kinect has randomly kicked into life and has been functional for longer than it ever has been in the last 6 months. The only thing I can think that did it is either the latest NXOE update, or the fact I blew really hard into the vents at the back where the fan is. What are the chances that it was so dusty it would not turn on or keep disconnecting?

As above, its partly update for the multiplayer, but its alos another game which is ODST, it falls under the Halo 3 tab in the menu.

My broken Kinect has randomly kicked into life and has been functional for longer than it ever has been in the last 6 months. The only thing I can think that did it is either the latest NXOE update, or the fact I blew really hard into the vents at the back where the fan is. What are the chances that it was so dusty it would not turn on or keep disconnecting?

Its **** anyway.

Was just coming into this thread to moan about how **** and utterly useless the thing is. Had the xbox since it was released and i never have been able to get the kinect to work properly.

When ever i tell it to record stuff it just does something else that sounds nothing like 'Xbox record that'.

Tonight playing Fifa, the mrs was catching up on her xfactor on the laptop and the kinect must have picked up a word from that and made the xbox go onto the home screen then i clicked across to party by accident. Was about this --> l--l far from putting the kinect through the wall.

Now disconnected.

I have to say - I got my Kinect sort of free as the Xbox + Kinect was only £200

but I've had my money's worth with my kids and family playing Dance Central :) not my kind of game but fun with others

My Kinect is still sealed in the box and that's where it's staying.
Useless junk gimmick.

So many games use it :rolleyes:

Tomb raider, Alien Isolation, Dead Rising, FIFA, all use it effectively.

Its main benefit comes when navigating the dashboard.

The PS4 camera and light on the controller are a demonstration of useless gimmicky junk.

Back
Top Bottom