*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Yea it would. It's a matt finish and covers all the glossy parts.
I'm going to have to give it a go then :)

Nothing wrong with soft soft fur around your face... *puuur*

I'm wondering how they manage to play Xbox so much as well.

They don't have opposable thumbs so must be playing Kinect games.

They are very good at tapping, so if you help them move around, they can quick fire like turbo button.

Just look around...theirs loads of different ones, I went for a kind of cheep one but looking at it in daylight it looks a lot better.

Doing a factory reset on mine, the MIC not working for whatever reason is really bugging me..workings fine on its own..jsut not ingame.

Last edited:
Anyone got the new Xbox elite controller?? Contemplating on getting one but not sure if I really need it lol. Plus the missus would probably go a tad mental but a nice meal and flowers will calm her ragey ass down :p.

I've had a proper blast with Forza 6 tonight after getting my XB1 on Monday. PCars looks better on PS4 I think but Forza plays better. If you like Forza then its a no-brainer. Whilst I do like PCars I was never really convinced on the handling with a controller. Forza nails it.

When I say "Xbox record that" is there a way to stop the Xbox from automatically showing the video in my feed to all my friends.

I want the video to record so I can edit later and then share to my feed for friend to watch.

Every clip is 30 seconds but it might only be 10 seconds of footage I want.

When I say "Xbox record that" is there a way to stop the Xbox from automatically showing the video in my feed to all my friends.

I want the video to record so I can edit later and then share to my feed for friend to watch.

Every clip is 30 seconds but it might only be 10 seconds of footage I want.

Haven't found that option, been wanting to do that since I got it.
Would love that if anyone knows, especially on NXOE.

it took me about 20 mins to sort the mixamp out.

i've got a new controller but USB plug and play isn't supported if a pc and ps4 can detect it but a xb1 can't.

that isn't plug and play.

also i'm not buying a £100 mixamp just to use on 1 console when the current one works on both with the use of a £5 cable.

i just need to buy another optical and usb lead now so i don't need to unplug them to swap between consoles.

I just got an Xbone and already have a mixamp and decent headphone/mic and was going to get a second set of leads to swap between ps4 and xbone.

I also have the new pad with 3.5mm jack - I tried my headphones straight into there and while sound worked it was cutting in and out all the time, a wifi issue I'm told...

Do I need to buy a lead or should I have the lead from the mixamp to controller in the pack??

I was half tempted to just pick up another mixamp to avoid the faff but if the white TR is the only one that works that plan is out of the window - does the ps4 TR not work with the xbone?

I just got an Xbone and already have a mixamp and decent headphone/mic and was going to get a second set of leads to swap between ps4 and xbone.

I also have the new pad with 3.5mm jack - I tried my headphones straight into there and while sound worked it was cutting in and out all the time, a wifi issue I'm told...

Do I need to buy a lead or should I have the lead from the mixamp to controller in the pack??

I was half tempted to just pick up another mixamp to avoid the faff but if the white TR is the only one that works that plan is out of the window - does the ps4 TR not work with the xbone?

- The White TR (XB1) is the only mixamp that will do USB voice/chat (no controller cables).
- The Black TR (PS4) will not work on X1 as there is no controller out on the mixamp
- If you wan't a single mixamp to work with both PS4 and X1 and don't mind wires to the controller on X1 you wan't a Mixamp Gen 2

If you have the lead will depend which bundle you bought. But to connect from the Mixamp to Controller you'll wan;t a 2.5 - 3.5 cable. I used this one on my previous mixamp, you may be able to find a cheaper cable but as someone else mentioned you want to make sure it's a 4 pole and not 3 pole jack: Turtle Beach Ear Force PS4 Chat Cable

Last edited:
- The White TR (XB1) is the only mixamp that will do USB voice/chat (no controller cables).
- The Black TR (PS4) will not work on X1 as there is no controller out on the mixamp
- If you wan't a single mixamp to work with both PS4 and X1 and don't mind wires to the controller on X1 you wan't a Mixamp Gen 2

If you have the lead will depend which bundle you bought. But to connect from the Mixamp to Controller you'll wan;t a 2.5 - 3.5 cable. I used this one on my previous mixamp, you may be able to find a cheaper cable but as someone else mentioned you want to make sure it's a 4 pole and not 3 pole jack: Turtle Beach Ear Force PS4 Chat Cable

Cheers, I have the 2013 mixamp pro - just checked and i have leads that are 2.5mm - 2.5mm or 3.5mm p 3.5mm but none that are 2.5-3.5!

I used to have the turtle beach lead but prolly gave it away with my old TB headset, pretty sure someone in the house I also have a 4 pole adaptor but can't find that :roll eyes:

I'm almost tempted to just buy the TR and be done with it, I know i will buy a new set of leads and end up with one down the line....

Back
Top Bottom