*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Nice to read some good news :)

I had PvZ Garden Warfare through the post this morning, forgot I had that on pre order lol. Off work today so gonna give it a good blast.

I just watched a video of PvZ and it actually looks like it could be some mindless fun. I might stick it on my rental list.

Anybody try the xbox one fitness?

Normally I would have said that these programs are just rubbish and would never have even tried it but I injured my knee playing basketball a few weeks ago and decided to give the fitness thing a go to help with rehab. Well I was amazed at how many programs that are available!!

I thought it might be just a generic thing, but there are workouts for everything!! I can't do much jumping about at the moment, but I tried one of the core workouts and it was tough. What I really liked was how the Kinect helped out a lot. It made sure you were doing every exercise correctly.

For anyone that's thinking of getting fit try it out, it's much less gimmicky then I was expecting and actually really does push you to try harder.

Oh yeah :-) Better put in the skyrim joke before someone else does!! I used to play basketball but took an arrow to the knee haha

Yep, both me and the GF use Xbox Fitness most nights. It's genuinely helped us to lose weight, in the same way that the original Kinect and Your Shape did on the 360.

Fitness stuff is one of the main reasons I got a XO as well as a PS4, and I'm glad I did.

Just noticed since the update new recorded game clips don't appear in the DVR but some do on the smart glass app. Anyone else? And is there an easy way to report this?

Had another beta update pushed through, game clips now showing although it seems my 30-0, 26 streak K.E.M in FFA yesterday didn't save :(

Back
Top Bottom