*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

This is beyond a joke, all of my friends have the beta update, they have requested for my gamertag to get it but no luck, meaning I have been unable to party with them for the last few days. Stupid.

I take it you cant take screenshots with the Xb1 DVR? It would have been a nifty little feature really... Just playing through Ryse and its a good looking game.

Cant wait to see what developers do when they can concentrate on next gen gaming and really getting the consoles working to their capabilities.

Can my daughter not play the digital games that I have downloaded on my xbox with her profile?

Edit: sorted.

only if the profiles are on the same console, however i believe there is a way to add family members and share amongst consoles maybe? im not sure havent tested the sharing content myself.

Not sure about the patches, I imagine you will just have one to download as soon as you start it up.

Forza 5 is ok but if you found it stale on 360 then it's just more of the same with less tracks, Rayman and the Lego games could be good to play with the wife.
Ok thanks, I believe there are controller patches as well as day one patches, and further updates, guess I'll find out soon.

Is there a demo of Forza 5?

Can a family account use Xbox live or do you need another subscription for that?

My son has his own profile and never even thought about online before, but now he has Plants versus Zombies Garden Warfare he can't play on his profile because it needs an online connection even for single player.

I know there used to be the family xbox live accounts which appear to have gone so I'm assuming it needs another subscription which is not an option for one game.

Can a family account use Xbox live or do you need another subscription for that?

My son has his own profile and never even thought about online before, but now he has Plants versus Zombies Garden Warfare he can't play on his profile because it needs an online connection even for single player.

I know there used to be the family xbox live accounts which appear to have gone so I'm assuming it needs another subscription which is not an option for one game.

Set your console as home console in the settings and all the profiles can use online

Looks like its definitely important to do the controller update before you use your adapter otherwise youll get static over your headset...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom