*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

A question for those trying the mew update.

When mine was left in standby, I got s Buzz either from the power brick, or what might have been the HDD inside, now I get complete silence, anyone else notice any difference?

Have my Xbox One pre-ordered and coming soon, and looking forward to it.

So, what do I need to know? Day one patch first thing to install or are all the updated since release in one patch now? I'm getting the titanfall bundle but what other game would you recommend for me? I'm a keen driver but forza got a bit stale imo on the 360, should I invest in 5 or not?

What about games for myself and the wife to play together? Recommendations please.

Not sure about the patches, I imagine you will just have one to download as soon as you start it up.

Forza 5 is ok but if you found it stale on 360 then it's just more of the same with less tracks, Rayman and the Lego games could be good to play with the wife.

Had mine updated as well, cant see any real changes. Anyone know why the controller needs to be updated??, updated both of mine but havent really noticed any difference before the update and after the update.

No thats not why you update the controller, that update somehow doesnt need a controller update like the headset adapter does. No idea why :confused:

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom