*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

It does seem daft, surely they'll see the error of their ways soon enough as the amount of listings for console only is bound to get their attention, sooner or later.

They will just end up charging people who do not send back a console so MS win anyway.

I could be totally wrong though about what is happening.

Has the new update rolled out yet in the UK? I'm on the beta thing so already got it but interested to know when I can play with friends who don't have it yet..

looking forward to this update, the February one was a big step forward.

Looking back on things, I really believe that the Xbox one wasn't just ready for release date. I know we all like to bash Microsoft, but they aren't completely stupid. No content available for the Kinect and the friends which was so good on the 360 only getting an update now months after release.

Maybe they wanted to release before xmas to get more sales or something. I think in a few months we will see the Xbox as it should have been on release day.

I think they wanted to try and get the jump on Sony, or at least not be a few months behind them. It's certainly not an ideal situation, but both consoles had their issues at launch and but will continue to be tweaked and changed over the coming months.

Got one of these on sunday, Came with FIFA 14, Also picked up Forza and BF4. Im looking to sell it already.

£500 down the drain and its no different than a 360 (Gameplay wise) IMO.

Got one of these on sunday, Came with FIFA 14, Also picked up Forza and BF4. Im looking to sell it already.

£500 down the drain and its no different than a 360 (Gameplay wise) IMO.

You are playing this years version of the ever-annual games? Why on earth would they be any different? Was you expecting Fifa 14 to be an RPG? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom