*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

I wondered this, hadn't really followed what the adaptor + update will and wont allow us to use now.. I have some Turtle beach xp500s gathering dust.

I desperately need some. Think i will sell my Beats if i can find them to fund some Turtlebeaches.

Think the Titanfall Headset is around £110, looks decent enough. Would prefer just all black but i can't fathom which ones are actually for the xbox one.

Titanfall should pass some time on but i agree, all the games except Fifa have been utter dog ****.

Edit: infact Fifa aint even that great... Just nothing else that comes close to it on the XBO yet.

Last edited:
Titanfall should pass some time on but i agree, all the games except Fifa have been utter dog ****.

Edit: infact Fifa aint even that great... Just nothing else that comes close to it on the XBO yet.
:o

I really liked DR3 and played a small amount of forza and it was good! Liked them so much infact I'm going to rebuy them after selling them :o

Me and Joe finished it together and both really disliked it. Just finished it to see what crack was...

We then bought BF4 and played it for half a hour, laughed at how **** it was and both sold it the very same day we got it.

Forza was awesome at first then after a few hours it was so repetitive, yes a lot racing games are repetitive but this one seemed to be worse for it.

He finished that Roman game and said it was awesome but SP games just don't interest me so never bothered. Assassins creed he said was ****, i know AC has been **** since number 2 so not bothered.

Fifa, well this has took a lot of my time up despite being in my top 2 hated games of all time :p

Will you be getting TitanFall?

Yeah I'll probably get titanfall as I've got a load of MS points, however I didnt find it hugely gripping for more than 30 mins-1 hour (altho I did play all the games by myself! :x )

Me and Joe finished it together and both really disliked it. Just finished it to see what crack was...

We then bought BF4 and played it for half a hour, laughed at how **** it was and both sold it the very same day we got it.

Forza was awesome at first then after a few hours it was so repetitive, yes a lot racing games are repetitive but this one seemed to be worse for it.

He finished that Roman game and said it was awesome but SP games just don't interest me so never bothered. Assassins creed he said was ****, i know AC has been **** since number 2 so not bothered.

Fifa, well this has took a lot of my time up despite being in my top 2 hated games of all time :p

You might want to find another hobby, to be honest gaming doesn't seem to be your thing.

If you think BF4, Forza 5 and AC4 (without even playing it) are **** then there's no hope for you.

The latest AC is probably the best in the series, certainly since 2 anyway.

Does the new firmware let you send voice messages to friends? I've read that the Xbox One currently only lets you send text based messages?

If you think BF4, Forza 5 and AC4 (without even playing it) are **** then there's no hope for you.

The latest AC is probably the best in the series, certainly since 2 anyway.

Seconded, AC4 is a cracking game. Just finished the campaign, now mopping up the non-multiplayer trophies.

Back
Top Bottom