*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Seems that TF XO did exist - all those leaks that that one bloke did might actually be all true then :eek: - the next year is gonna be interesting (a lot of it Halo :p) :D

ps3ud0 :cool:

Titanfall Xbox One I would guess. It would seem the guys at Respawn were gifted some rather snazzy custom console from Microsoft.

tfpic.jpg

Last edited:
The TF console looks nice on it's own, but would be awful in a living room environment (IMO) when trying to blend in with the rest of your equipment.

Kinda contradicts Microsoft's approach with the XO.

The TF console looks nice on it's own, but would be awful in a living room environment (IMO) when trying to blend in with the rest of your equipment.

Kinda contradicts Microsoft's approach with the XO.

I don't think limited edition consoles have the same target as the standard XO. The LE ones are designed to stand out, would look out of place in the living room but not a kids bedroom or a mancave.

Is anybody else's recently played list just displaying blank?

Wanted to send some guy a message after Fifa last night but the list was blank and still is today even after some BF games.

Is anybody else's recently played list just displaying blank?

Wanted to send some guy a message after Fifa last night but the list was blank and still is today even after some BF games.

If your privacy settings are pretty strict im pretty sure your recently played list won't display for all to see even if they are on your friends list.

A mate of mine has his set like this so you cant see what he's been playing.

Anyone using Netflix on theirs?

Curious to know what its like, might sign up for it, seems a fair enough price, is it any good?

No complaints here.

I've got a **** internet connection in my current residence but if it's struggling, it will just lower and raise the quality as applicable to give non-stuttered playback.

Would recommend.

Yea, seems really good for the money actually, was watching a film list night then some tv bits on the tablet in bed.

Quality seemed pretty decent.

Back
Top Bottom