*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Still no game worth buying one for me. I'm only interested in Halo "for Xbox one" (please be Halo 2 anniversary with multiplayer!)/ Destiny.

Good to see MS starting to price more aggressively compared to PS4 and improvements to the interface.

Looking forward to Halo news at e3 in summer, maybe further price drops before Destiny/ Halo in September/ November.

Pretty good review of the XO Twitch app from Penny arcade.. http://www.penny-arcade.com/news/post/2014/03/07/xbox-one-and-twitch

Gabe Penny Arcade said:
I’ve been pretty vocal about preferring the PS4 so far this generation. I have to say the Twitch app is a point where I can say the Xbox One is just way beyond what the PS4 is doing right now. Combine that with Tianfall and I think you’ll have a hard time getting me off my Xbox for a while.

So my Kinect died on friday and then my pad broke this morning. Sick as ****!

When you shake it it rattles like hell and the left stick dosnt pop back out again. Must be something snapped inside as the left trigger is jammed as well. Been pleased with the games and what not but I'm disapointed to lose my day one embossed pad

Some people must be really unlucky! My day one pad has been used so much and my girlfriend has even dropped it on the wooden floor twice and still works flawlessly.

One a different note, went out today and picked myself a Xbox Stereo Headset from GAME and I have to say for the price I'm pretty impressed.

Has anyone got xbox music? Is it any good\worth the cash? Was considering it as Ive got lots of microsoft points (now £) and I've got xbox set up to amplifier.

Also any word on wireless headsets? I loved my old one on 360 (the original one)

Has anyone got xbox music? Is it any good\worth the cash? Was considering it as Ive got lots of microsoft points (now £) and I've got xbox set up to amplifier.

Also any word on wireless headsets? I loved my old one on 360 (the original one)

Cant you just use youtube its free and you can make your own play list :p

Good bass? Clear sound?

About £60 isn't it? I need one ready for TitanFall.
Yea sounds crisp and clear also there is a nice amount of bass. For £59.99 I really can't fault it.

Some people complain about static but I don't seem to get much, only had some when the batteries were low but with the controller fully charged I don;t hear any.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5n0zxe47kM
Also check the reviews on the rainforest usa website.

Back
Top Bottom