*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Any of you guys having problems with sound since the update? I keep getting pops and the sound keeps going tinny and bassless... almost sounds like i am getting noise from one side but not the other if you know what i mean.

My sound system is 100% perfectly fine before anyone suggests this.

My Kinect just died!

Playing FIFA and a message popped up saying that it was disconnected and when I looked there is no light on it. Looks 100% dead to me........funny thing being that if it hadnt told me I would probs never of noticed :D

Any of you guys having problems with sound since the update? I keep getting pops and the sound keeps going tinny and bassless... almost sounds like i am getting noise from one side but not the other if you know what i mean.

My sound system is 100% perfectly fine before anyone suggests this.

I had some popping and crackling yesterday, I had to power off completely (pulling out power cord) it was fine after that.

I will try that.

Really not far away from exchanging it for a PS4 we how much of a unresponsive ball ache it is being lately.

I think my controller is definitely faulty too, FIFA 85min i gave a penno away and the pad did the heartbeat rumble, felt and sounded like it was falling to pieces. Can't be normal.

Gotta be fair my day one pad finally fell to bits this week and my console when multitasking ramps upto 100% fan speed which is like running a high end stock cooled gpu at 100% lol it was like a hovercraft. Plus this new menu they are using for arranging games doesn't actually let you arrange anything yourself, it's a mess. This is the worst damn console I've ever purchased. If it wasn't for Remedy working exclusively for Microsoft on the new game coming out this year and me having digitally bought all my games and not wanting to lose my investment I'd sell up.

Gotta be fair my day one pad finally fell to bits this week and my console when multitasking ramps upto 100% fan speed which is like running a high end stock cooled gpu at 100% lol it was like a hovercraft. Plus this new menu they are using for arranging games doesn't actually let you arrange anything yourself, it's a mess. This is the worst damn console I've ever purchased. If it wasn't for Remedy working exclusively for Microsoft on the new game coming out this year and me having digitally bought all my games and not wanting to lose my investment I'd sell up.

Wow, that's pretty crazy. Most people I have spoken to (around 8 Xbox one users at work) agree that it's intuitive and easy to navigate.
Also, what has happened to the pad exactly? Has it literally "fallen to bits" ? Or has a button or two stopped working?

Curious to see pics of the pad. MS will be quick to replace it for you if it's just fallen apart of it's own accord. In fact, you should get the whole lot replaced at the retailer you bought it from due to the issues you are having.
Just contact Microsoft Support and get it sorted

What does it exactly do?

The headset adapter ?, it lets you plug other headsets into the Xbox one controller so you can use voice chat, where as the 360 let you just use a chat cable MS decided to make it more difficult this time round and is now charging us another £20 to allow us to use our own headsets ......rant over.

The new connector is apparently a much higher bandwidth design to allow other peripherals to be connected in the future, hence the change

I was using a ps3 via the Hdmi in socket with no problems but now since the latest update its no longer detecting the ps3 and i just get a message saying no device detected. Anyone else got this problem?

Back
Top Bottom