*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Picked up BF4 for my One on Sunday. Managed to get it for £25 in the end from my local independant (I had money off vouchers from a console purchase a while back). Enjoying it so far but I have only started the campaign to get a feel for it.

I wanted something to play on Live alongside Titanfall and wasn't that interested in Ghosts.

It has taken me a little while to adjust to the gameplay style of BF4 (tweaking sentivities etc) but I am getting there .... slowly. No doubt I will get absolutely mullered online though. :D

Now the wait is on for Friday. Well actually Sunday in my case as I won't be able to play TF until then due to other commitments.

My Kinect just died!

Playing FIFA and a message popped up saying that it was disconnected and when I looked there is no light on it. Looks 100% dead to me........funny thing being that if it hadnt told me I would probs never of noticed :D

Just had the same when playing Fifa, did you find any fix or not bothered?

They wont make revisions of the hardware they currently have proves solid without heating issues etc.

Using a new process can save costs. More chips per wafer. Both Sony and Microsoft will take advantage of newer process if they prove cheaper during the lifespan of the new consoles. Also as less cooling is required they can shrink down the console chassis itself and the cooling parts required so will be cheaper to produce.

Hoping a new slim Xbox1 comes sooner rather than later, so could squeeze a slim one next to our Wii U :)

Any that are any cheaper? Perhaps more towards the £100-£150 mark

Got the Microsoft stereo headset yesterday, one 3.5mm jack plugged into and all powered by the xb one controller.

Wireless sound from the xb one to the controller, was using a set of TB x42's wireless but the above solution sounds so much better etc plus £60 is not a bad price to pay for them.

Cheers all

Yes one wire to the controller and that's it, using it last night the batteries in the controller didn't seem to drain any quicker at all.

Stereo only but the quality is very very good nice and crisp with good bas too.

Hope this helps?

Back
Top Bottom