*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Was playing thief last night using the headset and it did make a big difference will try cod or battlefield in a bit and let you know what I think.

The MS headset does sound better than the x42's that I have got but I got fed up waiting for the free headset adaptor (which comes with the MS headset) from Turtlebeach they work fine on wireless but missing the chat function.

Who knows maybe a Bluetooth headset will come out in the future that does both 5.1 and wireless chat, the good thing about the MS one is that there are no extra batteries to worry about & all the volume controls etc are now on the headset adaptor for ease of use.

Cheers

I'm waiting to see what the results of someone using Astro A50s is like before I make a choice, I'd like to have 5.1 wireless back.

Would someone mind explaining how I can but something off the US store digitally? Thanks

I think there was a link to a guide a way back.

Basically go into your settings and change the region to United States. You then need to reboot and then I put my UK address as the billing address but picked a US state and Zip Code and used my normal card details.

Worked fine, bought the game and installed it then set my region back to the UK.

What would people recommend for a headset? Would you say get the new adapter and buy an old school turtlebeach 360 headset which can be had pretty cheap now for decent spec, or buy into the official Xbox headset?

Anyone know why Netflix suddenly isn't working on my XO, last I couldn't sign in, and still not use it cause of live, no its saying it can't connect.

With the march update and twitch streaming the xbox one is finally coming together. Here's hoping titanfall is worth it, they sort out external storage and decent dnla streaming, and they get OneGuide rolled out for Sky ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom