*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Really strong numbers for the Xbox One in the states, 258,000 sold in February. That doesn't even count the Titanfall bundle consoles which were only pre orders in February. PS4 did 286,000.

I think the xbox has a chance of outselling the PS4 in March.

Any problems using them with XO, there's been chat on their forums about crackling on the mic for outgoing sound and some other grumbles (assuming you've had a chance to use it with the XO adapter).

I've had no problem with them at all, I've been using the "home made adaptor" for voice and that worked fine. I've actually got the official adaptor now but haven't used it yet. I have the A50's plugged into the USB of the PS4 all the time for power and just use an optical switch to change between all my consoles, works fine :)

I've had no problem with them at all, I've been using the "home made adaptor" for voice and that worked fine. I've actually got the official adaptor now but haven't used it yet. I have the A50's plugged into the USB of the PS4 all the time for power and just use an optical switch to change between all my consoles, works fine :)

Can you recommend a decent optical switch for mine mate?

Got my Titanfall bundle hopefully arriving this morning. Been putting off picking up an Xbox One but finally decided to go for it. I'm looking forward to getting back into some console FPS action. I just hope the tearing isn't as bad as some are saying.

Not sure why I'm having this issue, but I only just got my Xbox One yesterday and as my internet is currently terrible I decided to first take it over to my friends to download the update. It all worked perfectly, update downloaded and I took it home.

Now today I tried to get it going at mine for the first time, and theres no sound or picture! I'm using a 22" Monitor with a HDMI port. I've ran my laptop and my PS3 through the monitor without any hitches before, I've tried the whole pushing eject and power together to reset the video settings and it doesn't seem to be doing anything, my monitor still says "Check Signal Cable". Its driving me crazy!

Somewhat of a recovery for XO sales in the US in February. Still just behind PS4 (US Xbox One sales for February were "over 90 percent of what the PS4 sold in terms of unit sales.") but a def improvement which is a good sign for the future after a poor January. It'll be interesting to see if that maintains during March in the lead up to Titanfall and more importantly what the trend is come April and May.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/03/xbox-one-approaches-us-sales-parity-with-ps4-during-february/

I had my Titanfall Xbox One delivered today and although I've only got as far as connecting it all up and installing the update, I'm impressed with it. I really like the way it detected everyone in the room when it configured the Kinect. It even placed a marker above the cat's head - which made the kids rofl. And teh scanning of the QR code - nice feature.

I'm in work tonight and the kids are currently suffering an Xbox ban - so it's sat there unused at the moment. :`(

Well pleased for under £370.

A bit of an update, yesterday I managed to get it working, but then when I switched it off and tried it again it did the same thing, until I fiddled about with it and somehow got it working and shutting it down and holding the power button down etc.

Last night I tried to figure it out and I'm on the energy save mode for reference, but when I first tap the xbox button and it instantly lights up it doesn't show up, then if I hold it to shut it down and hold it when powering up it switches on but the xbox logo doesn't light up for about 10 seconds and then it somehow works fine. Anyone have any clues what this could be?

So bought the official stereo headset yesterday and updated the controller, all worked fine. This morning I am playing and the controller will just die and turn back on and back a weird noise. I've tried new batteries and the same...

Anyone else known of the issue or had this aswell?

Back
Top Bottom