*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

lol 1080p CoD they should've been doing that last gen on that quake 3 engine.

If legit I wouldn't mind a good mish-mash MW multiplayer with the MW2 multiplayer and maps all across the MW games.

Oh man, you're joking right? 2017 for the next gears of war game?

Yeah watching the podcast on youtube from them says 2017. If there's still any interest in the xbone by then ;) Seems like they are realy interacting with the community this time on what they make. Not sure that's a good idea tbh, the hardcore community ruined Judgement.

That ****ing corridor near the end of MW1 :mad:

No fighting in the war room. Utterly horrible.

Not really Xbox one. Buy yippee, finally MS get rid of Xbox live gold for apps, like Netflix.

So I assume now I can use both Xbox at the same time to watch Netflix/nowtv. Rather than one person keeps getting kicked,

And they doing pro rata refunds if you no longer need it :) roll on June when it goes live.

Not really Xbox one. Buy yippee, finally MS get rid of Xbox live gold for apps, like Netflix.

So I assume now I can use both Xbox at the same time to watch Netflix/nowtv. Rather than one person keeps getting kicked,

And they doing pro rata refunds if you no longer need it :) roll on June when it goes live.

what about sky go?

what about sky go?

It just says third party apps. So you shouldn't heed it.

Popular entertainment apps will be available for all Xbox 360 and Xbox One owners. Xbox 360 has been a leader in delivering entertainment experiences for years, with over 170 global entertainment apps and experiences available today. We’re constantly adding new partners and experiences to the growing catalog on Xbox One. Coming in June, anyone with an Xbox will be able to access popular entertainment experiences – whether or not you have an Xbox Live Gold membership. This includes great gaming apps like Machinima, Twitch and Upload, popular video services like Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX), Univision Deportes, GoPro, Red Bull TV and HBO GO, sports experiences like the NFL app for Xbox One, MLB.TV, NBA Game Time, NHL Game Center and more.*** Microsoft experiences including Internet Explorer, Skype, OneDrive and OneGuide will also be available to all Xbox customers.**** You can find a full list of apps and features that will be available below.

Last edited:
Picked up my XBOX One (Titanfall bundle) on friday, does it always take so long to download & install games?

I've currently been waiting over 3 hours for Forza 5 to download & install

I've got a 80Mb/s down, 20Mb/s up connection (detailed network stats show 75.43 down & 17.92 up) - in contrast I can install BF3 & all the DLC (PC) a lot quicker. Even 360 downloads were fairly quick

Am I being unrealistic in my expectations?

Last edited:
Picked up my XBOX One (Titanfall bundle) on friday, does it always take so long to download & install games?

I've currently been waiting over 3 hours for Forza 5 to download & install

I've got a 80Mb/s down, 20Mb/s up connection (detailed network stats show 75.43 down & 17.92 up) - in contrast I can install BF3 & all the DLC (PC) a lot quicker. Even 360 downloads were fairly quick

Am I being unrealistic in my expectations?

Is your Xbox One connected wirelessly?

Back
Top Bottom