The rise of OnlyFans

Unrelated but it reminds me of the story that was doing the rounds a few months back about a couple who were doing their stag and hen do in the same city on the same weekend.

Long story short the father visits a local glory hole and gets sucked off by his daughter. Her and her friends were complimenting his penis before the horrific reveal.

Is that what hen and stag groups really do these days? Not just being sick and falling over....I can't believe that could even be thing that has ever happened....let alone be often enough for that coincidence to occur....

Is that what hen and stag groups really do these days? Not just being sick and falling over....I can't believe that could even be thing that has ever happened....let alone be often enough for that coincidence to occur....
I have been on some stag dos where things got pretty outrageous. Some people have no respect for their partner and clearly shouldn’t be getting married IMO.

In one instance my mate was licking squirty cream from some bazoongas in a club and the owner of the aforementioned assets was getting married the next day. Absolutely abhorrent behaviour IMO.

Last edited:
I have been on some stag dos where things got pretty outrageous. Some people have no respect for their partner and clearly shouldn’t be getting married IMO.

In one instance my mate was licking squirty cream from some bazoongas in a club and the owner of the aforementioned assets was getting married the next day. Absolutely abhorrent behaviour IMO.

Always makes me wonder - for example went on an ex-colleague's stag do and saw him full on snogging at least 3 different girls during the night, getting pretty hands on with one of them, and later came out he was cheating on his partner with one of the managers at work (at which point he left when it all blew up).

We went out drinking one night and he disappeared, his story was he'd fallen asleep in the toilets and got kicked out at closing - later found out he and the above manager had sneaked back into work...

I don't really understand those types. Of stag do.

I'd probably rather go adventuring somewhere or Exploring. Not in some grotty strip club or something. Seems a bit naff to me.

How big is onlyfans in Norway anyway?
practically everyone who lives their already has a high quality of life.
I understand people have a fairly low opinion of such things
I also understand life can be quite expensive in Norway, so it'd be quite understandable if people were using OF as their side hustle for a bit of extra cash.

how many older people even use OF? if your kids on there then you'd be around 50
Presuming OF has a verified 18+ age limit, you could be as young as 32 if it was a teenage pregnancy... I believe the youngest mother in history was about 6 years old, and there have been a fair few aged 10-13 since the 2000s, but those are more the outliers. On a more general average you'd be looking at mid-30s to early 40s.

LOL just got a OF creator's YT channel in my YT recommendations - unlike a lot of the insipid stuff they usually have this one has some hilarious slightly lewd comedy shorts - even if they do overplay the same skit with slight variations a few times.

EDIT: Take that back a bit actually, some of them were kind of clever but a bunch aren't that funny/original.

Last edited:
LOL just got a OF creator's YT channel in my YT recommendations - unlike a lot of the insipid stuff they usually have this one has some hilarious slightly lewd comedy shorts - even if they do overplay the same skit with slight variations a few times.

EDIT: Take that back a bit actually, some of them were kind of clever but a bunch aren't that funny/original.
Extra side hussle ad revenue, provided YT don't flag their content (as if the those wrangled in via the clickbait thumbnail are going to complain). At least twitch now blur "adult" streamers (probably just makes people more likely to click the stream though).

they use youtube to get more traffic to their social media and OF accounts to make more money.

and they have pushed the limits of what they can put out on youtube without getting banned.

apparently its ok now to make videos on youtube of very see through lingerie lol.

I only know this stuff for research purposes you understand.

they use youtube to get more traffic to their social media and OF accounts to make more money.

and they have pushed the limits of what they can put out on youtube without getting banned.

apparently its ok now to make videos on youtube of very see through lingerie lol.

The popular shorts on that channel were quite funny/clever send ups of the stereotypes of OF, etc. but after that they kind of reverted to type. Shouldn't have clicked though as now I'm getting a load of OF channels in my recommendations as the algorithm I guess thinks I'm interested LOL.

Last edited:
The popular shorts on that channel were quite funny/clever send ups of the stereotypes of OF, etc. but after that they kind of reverted to type. Shouldn't have clicked though as now I'm getting a load of OF channels in my recommendations as the algorithm I guess thinks I'm interested LOL.
Means nothing unless you post links so we can verify your story.

Haha I saw some of those clothing tryout vids and wondered why it was allowed. Artistic freedom innit!

Back
Top Bottom