The rise of OnlyFans

Ok, a question for you all, as this situation just happened to me.

If there is a woman you like in a respectable way, and she says money is tight and she's considering selling her knickers online, would that change your opinion of her?

This just happened to me with a woman I respect, as she always carries herself well. I think she was joking. But if she did I would lose some respect for her.
What has she done to earn your respect? Give a couple of examples without of course divulging personal info.

If there is a woman you like in a respectable way, and she says money is tight and she's considering selling her knickers online, would that change your opinion of her?

This just happened to me with a woman I respect, as she always carries herself well. I think she was joking. But if she did I would lose some respect for her.

Impossible to provide a meaningful answer without pictures.

If I could sell my pants for cash I would.
Saves on washing too!

Nearly 20 years ago my partner and I were selling things on the Bay. Some weird bloke asked if we could buy my used sweaty socks. I backed off finding it very weird.

Then again if someone is paying you over the odds for it maybe it isn't a big deal. I don't know.

I remember watching an episode of I think Eurotrash of a guy who sold his boxers to people.

He used to wear them once then send them off. Sometimes people used to buy him underwear to wear for them.
Hah - Eurotrash!

High five my brother! :D

Tassel titty segments and all sorts of stuff that was outrageous at the time! Usually dubbed with a scouse or brummie accent.

Last edited:

The real question is why would anyone care what you do or don’t respect?

You aren’t really anyone of consequence, so why does your respect mean anything to anyone? Especially if you are posting on a computer forum asking for opinions from other computer forum users on the topic of respect.

Maybe if you worried more about what you do with your own life and less about what others do with theirs, and be less judgmental, you would be happier?

The real question is why would anyone care what you do or don’t respect?

You aren’t really anyone of consequence, so why does your respect mean anything to anyone? Especially if you are posting on a computer forum asking for opinions from other computer forum users on the topic of respect.

Maybe if you worried more about what you do with your own life and less about what others do with theirs, and be less judgmental, you would be happier?
It's not about anyone else. It's about opinions of other people.

You're not being honest with yourself if you are claiming you don't judge other people.

We've seen many times on this very forum you, not only making judgements of other people, but condemning them for... opinions.

People acting like they can do anything and everyone will love them are living in a delusional fantasy land.

It's not about anyone else. It's about opinions of other people.

You're not being honest with yourself if you are claiming you don't judge other people.

We've seen many times on this very forum you, not only making judgements of other people, but condemning them for... opinions.

People acting like they can do anything and everyone will love them are living in a delusional fantasy land.

Having a bad opinion that denigrates and insults people is an action with consequence, especially with things like bullying, homophobia and racism. It is correct to call these things out and confront them.

You are simply saying you “don’t respect” something, as if anyone cares about your respect… You also fail to quantify or substantiate why you lose respect for someone.

People can do anything, as long as they don’t affect other people negatively in any way, and I won’t judge them. Why is it you are doing so?

People can do anything, as long as they don’t affect other people negatively in any way, and I won’t judge them. Why is it you are doing so?
You're taking the most negative position on the issue and assuming that's where I'm coming from. It isn't.

This as nothing to do with bullying or homophobia, or racism. But by you naming these things why are you being a hypocrite? These are all judgements you are making on people, and in my view rightfully condemning. But you like to say you don't judge people? (now you've added the caveat of if it involves someone else)

I care about people, even the stranger, and like to see people be the best version of themselves, not for me. But for themselves.

When I see people potentially making damaging choices I'm not going to be happy, just as WE BOTH aren't happy if we see bullying, or someone being racist or homophobic.

If I see a good person suddenly decide to take up excessive drinking or shooting up with drugs every day I'm going to be disappointed and try to help them. I care about the stranger. You are saying you don't, ok.

You have misread the motive of my original comment.

Back
Top Bottom