The rise of OnlyFans

:cry:
There seems to be a bunch of narcissistic videos being made these days 'for content'.

This girl purposely holding up a check out line and films people looking at her as though they are perving at her. The guy should either sue her or the store.

Previous to that we had milkshake girl doing it for views.

I watched another video of a Kick girl tricking a mentally disabled woman into jumping into a lake when she couldn't swim. After filming the woman struggling to swim the girl walked off laughing. She didn't bother to get help.

There seems to be a bunch of narcissistic videos being made these days 'for content'.

This girl purposely holding up a check out line and films people looking at her as though they are perving at her. The guy should either sue her or the store.

Previous to that we had milkshake girl doing it for views.

I watched another video of a Kick girl tricking a mentally disabled woman into jumping into a lake when she couldn't swim. After filming the woman struggling to swim the girl walked off laughing. She didn't bother to get help.

This **** should be shut down.
Video taken off and no media attention given.

Its the most toxic of behaviour and impacts innocents.

OF is changing that.

More OF enters the mainstream vs being a top shelf magazine.. The more it will become accepted.

Yeah, potentially... I guess time will tell as people become "desensitised" to it (if that's the right word?) as well as future generations becoming more liberal in their views on sex and sexuality and the old dinosaurs dying off.

I think its changing. You can see more and more comments on these stories of "more power to her".. Or "I'd do it if I could".

There is a small, cynical part of me that thinks that these are the same types of comments from the same types of people that say similar to fat women - "you're so beautiful" or "you go girl", comfortable in the fact that said fat woman is no longer seen as any kind of threat to that person "applauding" them.... As I say, that's just the cynical/weird part of my brain though :cry:

The deluge of "what do her parents think" is obviously still there. But over time, as happens with most things, it'll gain more acceptance. And probably be more competitive.

After all, there are more jobs than people who can pay for that. I'd never ever pay for it. Just because it's a product that doesn't interest me. Many can't afford it.
But it's far from a saturated (lol) market.

But in time it will probably just be seen as another job.

Agreed (see my first part)

Yeah, potentially... I guess time will tell as people become "desensitised" to it (if that's the right word?) as well as future generations becoming more liberal in their views on sex and sexuality and the old dinosaurs dying off.

There is a small, cynical part of me that thinks that these are the same types of comments from the same types of people that say similar to fat women - "you're so beautiful" or "you go girl", comfortable in the fact that said fat woman is no longer seen as any kind of threat to that person "applauding" them.... As I say, that's just the cynical/weird part of my brain though :cry:

Agreed (see my first part)

Just like equal rights lgbt and other letters.

As old die off acceptance increases.
I see no reason why it won't rapidly happen with OF content, selling sex.

Besides.. No longer (mostly) is it women being controlled by men. It's the opposite. It's taking charge of your future. It's milking men (literally!) and flipping the old model in it's head.

I'm surprised more don't do it. I suspect more attractive/interesting women in low paid jobs at this normalised the faster it will take off.

At to that your peak earnings on OF are where you earn the least in day to day?
Its very appealing. Very very appealing.

When you can charge 1000 a night for in person too.. Well.. It blows any normal work away.

And of course you can get a house earlier, retire earlier if you're sensible. It's incredibly empowering and I wish I had that option as available and I was a woman with these opportunities!

Given the whole "women who sleep with lots of men = slags" whilst "men who sleep with loads of girls are studs" attitudes that still hang around even today, I wonder if what you mention above is seen differently, societally, dependant on if the person involved is male or female :confused:

Possibly.

I’ve heard losers try and tell me that they wouldn’t enter a relationship with a girl if she slept with them on the first date, funnily enough, the only people I’ve ever heard say that are not the kind of guys who get laid on a first date.

The same men claim “I’d never date an OF girl” and then I see their obese ugly wife.

My main point posting is to demonstrate how silly it is that mostly losers on this board think sex and sexuality devalues people.

“If 1000 people have seen her naked then me seeing her naked won’t be special!!” is really just a guy being afraid of any comparison or competition.

It comes down to the good old "hoe mad he got it for free" if he was paying to look at her she would have no problem.

I can imagine a dystopian future where your vision is monetized and you're only allowed to see what you pay for.

Last edited:
It comes down to the good old "hoe mad he got it for free" if he was paying to look at her she would have no problem.

I can imagine a dystopian future where your vision is monetized and you're only allowed to see what you pay for.

This is stupid as hell.

There are legit issues for attractive women being stared at and receiving unwanted sexual attention. The woman in question however has grossly misrepresented being looked at for that kind of harassment, for attention, and she’s being called out for it.

I imagine being leered at by people who could very easily be a danger to you is quite disconcerting, it’s not about the idea that someone can look at you for free, otherwise they would wear a burqa.

Your imagined world reeks of your inceldom.

This is stupid as hell.

There are legit issues for attractive women being stared at and receiving unwanted sexual attention. The woman in question however has grossly misrepresented being looked at for that kind of harassment, for attention, and she’s being called out for it.

I imagine being leered at by people who could very easily be a danger to you is quite disconcerting, it’s not about the idea that someone can look at you for free, otherwise they would wear a burqa.

Your imagined world reeks of your inceldom.
I feel uncomfortable you reading and replying to my posts but there is nothing I can do about it and I'm being dead serious.

As a guy I'm way more likely to be "leered at" and targeted for a mugging so I'm used to being vigilant when in public.

I feel uncomfortable you reading and replying to my posts but there is nothing I can do about it and I'm being dead serious.

As a guy I'm way more likely to be "leered at" and targeted for a mugging so I'm used to being vigilant when in public.

What about me reading your posts makes you uncomfortable? I don’t think it’s unreasonable for someone to read your posts when you post on a public forum for things to be discussed so I won’t not be, but if I can help you feel better I will endeavour to do so where it’s reasonable.

If you are trying to compare someone reading your posts with being leered at or cat called for being attractive, that’s kind of stupid no? One being reasonable, the other not. Notice how I’m not comparing simply being looked at to leering. Or are you the kind of socially unaware person who doesn’t know the difference?

Have you got any data to back that up about mugging? Generally muggings occur opportunistically, so single vulnerable victims walking alone with no witnesses. I get that you are a weak vulnerable person so more likely to be targeted than someone like me in the same situation, much like a smaller female, so yes, please be vigilant. Safety is important.

What a bizarre response
Which part? The second part of my post is just a statistical fact.

The first part it's how I feel. To me he comes off as a very unstable and creepy individual. The kind of you read on the news doing some crazy stalking act for some very bizarre reason.

Newsflash everyone, if someone defends a view, contests someone else view etc etc, what is it? It is

Seems logical.
I've read thousands of posts and I've argued with plenty on this forum but no one else gives me that uncomfortable gut feeling. Thats the end of it.

“If 1000 people have seen her naked then me seeing her naked won’t be special!!” is really just a guy being afraid of any comparison or competition.
The majority of men think like this. That is why virginity and innocence is valued in most cultures.

I don't think you believe this yourself. I thought you were a Tate fan? If so, he'd disagree with you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom