The rise of OnlyFans

Which part? The second part of my post is just a statistical fact.

The first part it's how I feel. To me he comes off as a very unstable and creepy individual. The kind of you read on the news doing some crazy stalking act for some very bizarre reason.

Its the feeling uncomfortable bit.

Each to their own if it's person. I just don't set it myself

Possibly.

I’ve heard losers try and tell me that they wouldn’t enter a relationship with a girl if she slept with them on the first date, funnily enough, the only people I’ve ever heard say that are not the kind of guys who get laid on a first date.

The same men claim “I’d never date an OF girl” and then I see their obese ugly wife.

My main point posting is to demonstrate how silly it is that mostly losers on this board think sex and sexuality devalues people.

“If 1000 people have seen her naked then me seeing her naked won’t be special!!” is really just a guy being afraid of any comparison or competition.
Are there people like that? Huh,.

Both me and my OH of many, many years were both well used and had many previous owners. Probably why we're extremely loyal to each other, been about enough and done enough to be very comfortable in our own skin.

Always preferred it like that tbh, I'd rather be with someone who knows what they're doing than a sack of spuds just laying there.

I've always found women with a history are always far more interesting and fun.

Way to dispel the myth of OF creators being shallow and narcissistic!

The sexual market place is real.

A 45 year old man with an obese 40 year old wife, trying to claim he wouldn’t date a much much more attractive person because they did onlyfans, for purities sake, is simply ridiculous.

There is nothing shallow about that. The man’s value in what he can attract isn’t any where near her level, so it’s not him choosing not to date the OF girl. Or are you suggesting that the obese wife of his choosing someone he would have picked no matter what even if he had free rein?

A 45 year old man with an obese 40 year old wife, trying to claim he wouldn’t date a much much more attractive person because they did onlyfans, for purities sake, is simply ridiculous.
Being married is a status, no matter the looks of either the person.

In your example you're actually comparing the "obese wife" to the OF girl, and assuming the latter has more value.

What do you mean by value? I'm assuming in looks because you mentioned one being obese.

But there are obese OF women, and some guys prefer that.

There is nothing shallow about that. The man’s value in what he can attract isn’t any where near her level, so it’s not him choosing not to date the OF girl. Or are you suggesting that the obese wife of his choosing someone he would have picked no matter what even if he had free rein?

A man's value is related to how his peers view him. Who he's with would only come into thought if she was an asset to him.

What would happen to your value in your system of thought if you had an accident tomorrow?

I think to do sex work, only fans or whatever these days you can compare it to be some kind of actor.
You have to be separated emotionally, be a character for who ever is hiring you perform your act for them.
Of course you are going to have to be ok with it or it will break you internally.
As an Actor your view of others is probably a lot more "shallow" for use of a better word. You expect everyone to be on the same page as yourself. That kind of fake Hollywood darling, darling vibe. All be it on a much lower level. Arrogance goes a long way too with this crowd, I've hung out with "good" musicians and my god they were annoying, probably the coke too.....
Anyway different strokes for different folks...
Judging people on 1 attribute alone is always going to tough. We live in strange times.
When you do something that 90% of people find abhorrent for a living I don't think I'd bother trying to convince anyone that it's normal or they are wrong, as long as you are happy that's all that matters.
I'm glad it's not completely normal yet and Tbh really niche in the scale of the world.

An earth shattering revelation for sure but not everything is about looks, especially not when it comes to falling in love (real, the idea of or infatuation) with someone.

You know what. I hold my hand up here, I was wrong. I should have said ugly inside and out, I let my personal physical preferences get in the way of my judgement and I sincerely apologise to all the men on this board with obese wives and the obese people I may have offended, as well as admirers of bigger people.

With that being said, and I apologise again to those offended, I won’t make that mistake again, my point stands with my correction.

Many a guy will claim to have some kind of standard which means they won’t date an OF model, but then I look at their life, and it’s fairly easy to see who would be desperate to have the other in their life and not the other way round. It’s never the guy who doesn’t want the OF model girlfriend.

My theory is the reason a guy claims to not want to date someone experienced is because he is worried about the comparison, the same goes for other guys having seen their partner naked, something triggers an insecurity that I am yet to see a logic for (other than them being lacking and not being able to and thus not wanting to compete)

I think to do sex work, only fans or whatever these days you can compare it to be some kind of actor.
You have to be separated emotionally, be a character for who ever is hiring you perform your act for them.
Of course you are going to have to be ok with it or it will break you internally.

I think you’ve not experienced modern sex work. I’ve never not had fun on a shoot bar one time, and said girl is completely blacklisted from anyone credible as well as events, as the issue wasn’t with me. Last I heard she had done one of those go fund me frauds and had erased her online presence entirely.

If you are having to pretend to enjoy it, then the jobs not for you or you are working with the wrong people.

As you clearly don’t have a clue what you are talking about, the rest of your post is waffle and pointless. Try talking to people in the industry instead of using guess work to have an opinion on things.

I think you’ve not experienced modern sex work.
As you clearly don’t have a clue what you are talking about, the rest of your post is waffle and pointless. Try talking to people in the industry instead of using guess work to have an opinion on things.
Lol yes I have not experienced modern sex work.....
Ok I'll try talking to people in the industry...are they all like you or are them some decent people?
I get you're on 24/7 defence. But I guess you must enjoy the "conflict"

You're spot on about the comparison to other men thing though. The whole world is a non stop comparison on a basic level. Good thing we can rise above being basic animals most of the time.

You don't like my analogy clearly. But would you feel comfortable cooking for a bunch of Michelin star chefs?
You're supremely confident in your game I think you fully understand that and why others are disrespectful.
Comes across a bit dim to think you don't understand.

Last edited:
Many a guy will claim to have some kind of standard which means they won’t date an OF model, but then I look at their life, and it’s fairly easy to see who would be desperate to have the other in their life and not the other way round. It’s never the guy who doesn’t want the OF model girlfriend.

My theory is the reason a guy claims to not want to date someone experienced is because he is worried about the comparison, the same goes for other guys having seen their partner naked, something triggers an insecurity that I am yet to see a logic for (other than them being lacking and not being able to and thus not wanting to compete)

More people than not are shallow and superficial when it comes down to it in my expedience and often like to disparage what they can't have or can't measure up to as a defence mechanism but in my opinion when it comes to this context it is more complicated than that. For example for some it is about the exclusivity and a degree of innocence involved with it for want of the ability to fully understand and explain it - not necessarily insecurity/comparison but that they want it to be their story not partly someone else's.

More people than not are shallow and superficial when it comes down to it in my expedience and often like to disparage what they can't have or can't measure up to as a defence mechanism but in my opinion when it comes to this context it is more complicated than that. For example for some it is about the exclusivity and a degree of innocence involved with it for want of the ability to fully understand and explain it - not necessarily insecurity/comparison but that they want it to be their story not partly someone else's.
It's a traditional way of thinking that most of us believe for sure.
It's being eroded and it'll be another page in the history of the decline of the West :p

Can you quantify it or are you just generally afraid of people like me?
This is not the topic for this but first you need to deal with your bizarre incel obsession.

You see incels everywhere even on this forum which is full of middle-aged married dads. Are you married? Got any kids?

Last edited:
Although I have no issue with OF. I wouldn't date an OF girl. Just as I wouldn't date a influencer, tiktoker etc. Just not really into that.

If I was on OF myself, making money. That would be different. I suspect my narcissism would go up and I'd want visually the "best". And it would be some sort of near open or open relationship. But no way I could do it unequally. Ie me in a 9-5 and her doing **** knows.

But as a regular 9-5er..my life/psyche wouldn't fit with an OF type.

Last edited:
This is not the topic for this but first you need to deal with your bizarre incel obsession.

You see incels everywhere even on this forum which is full of middle-aged married dads. Are you married? Got any kids?
I think he is an incel because he's espousing incel talking points; looks above everything, value equal looks, if you or your partner aren't classically good looking then it's game over.

It's toxic masculinity.

I think it's a dangerous path to walk down when it's all about looks.

He's doing a disservice to the people who are seriously in that industry.

The highest earners on OnlyFans pull in $100,000 or more each month, in contrast to the typical creator who has 21 subscribers and brings in $151 monthly. From every subscription sold, OnlyFans takes a 20% cut, leaving the remaining 80% for the creator.

But as a regular 9-5er..my life/psyche wouldn't fit with an OF type
Would you feel the same way about other people who make their own hours/work irregularly/are free in the day a lot?

Genuine question - I know I have some internalised judgement (jealousy probably) despite having worked odd hours before. I used to basically be away for 6 days then home for a week, or work all weekend and free weekdays.

Back
Top Bottom