• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
I can't imagine it would effect us I mean we have so much more performance available and they know that plus all the downgrade moaning had mostly been from the PC crowd hasn't it?

Yea only pc end for downgrade nonsense that im aware of. Just want to play it now!

Did order the guide as a nice thing to have on the shelf and it came with an extra book about the lore etc. however as usual no word from amazon up to now. Did this with dark souls 2 guide and blood borne

Knowing them they will email me next week saying the guide isnt coming out here :)

Soldato

Dosent fill me with confidence, considering this is on a console, whose hardware is identical across the world unlike PCs. Have they never heard of play testing?!?

The PC launch could go drastically one way or another, this xb1 report dosent bode well.

Associate
I'm still waiting for my Collectors Edition to be dispatched from Amazon too.

myn was dispatched from game last Wednesday been with DPD since going to be delivered tomorrow.
Went with game after homeworld was delayed by amazon last time they did send me a key via email so in the end I had 3 homeworld keys :p but I didn't want to wait for this at all

Associate
No am normal sized... I think, Room for a few more if your in Scotland. lol

Felt like the right thing to write :p

Picture from a friend

11039879_827306844017252_970815508944414940_n.jpg
No idea where to put it.

Associate
Some news ! :p

The first two pieces of The Witcher 3's 16 free DLCs will be available to download when the game launches tomorrow, CD Projekt RED has confirmed.

Two more pieces will then roll out each week after launch, suggesting they'll all be available by the end of July.

Tomorrow's DLC is expected to include an armour set for Geralt and his horse Roach, and a beard and hairstyle set. Then, from next week, players will be able to download an alternative look for companion Yennefer and an additional quest that sends players on a journey to discover missing miners. Details on the remaining pieces have yet to be revealed

Back
Top Bottom