• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
This game looks like it is going to be punishing at ultra setting with high resolution on anything other than the very top tier of PC's. I wish I had and 8Pack rig or Kaapstads rig. :( :D

Associate
That's very interesting... I have a simpler explanation though. I just don't feel like playing games atm.

Yet you do feel like scanning through forem and web pages dedicated soley to pre-launch hype?

I'm thinking that if it wasn't for the console sales we wouldn't be getting to play this game on PC at all.

Witcher games have always been PC games, with console versions coming along further down the line......but yeah...console is always going to be where the big bucks are at and no developer/publisher can afford to ignore that.

Touchy. Yet I'm entitled to post my opinion, the same as you.

Don't reason with the pig. Just report it. (small triangle with exclamation mark at bottom left of post).

Soldato
Yet you do feel like scanning through forem and web pages dedicated soley to pre-launch hype?

No idea what you're on about. I have been looking forward to this game for a long time, now don't feel like playing games. It is as as simple as that. What more do you want?(ocuk, where people can react strangely to the simplest comments:p). I've posted in this thread for years now, why wouldn't I be reading it....I still am greatly looking forward to the game, just probably won't be playing it much over the next week, or at least nowhere near as much as I thought I would be this time last week!

Back
Top Bottom