• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
hmmm cdkeys still haven't given out the key yet to download this. Kind of annoying as they gave the keys for GTA out well in advance so you could download it and have it ready.

Associate
Soldato
I can't imagine it would effect us I mean we have so much more performance available and they know that plus all the downgrade moaning had mostly been from the PC crowd hasn't it? Sounds like this game could have used a few months more of testing lol.

Soldato
"Frame rate, however, is alleged to have been improved, with the game said to at 30fps or above for the most part"

Top quality hardware.

Really hope it doesnt mess up the pc one too, surely not. Tbh if they cant keep it consistent they shouldn't release it on the platform, but thats never how it works. Make horrid compromises instead to make it chug along ;)

Not long now guys

Soldato
/has a quick look at those GPU performance scores for W3

So wait a second....do you mean to tell me i'll have to spend about £899 for a titan X to run this 'downgraded graphics calamity' (hey it is what it is! *shrug*) game at consistent 60 fps at 1080p on ultra? :eek::eek:

CEdisgust.gif

Soldato
So the 280x being enough for ultra at 1080p as reported by that German mag is a load of codswallop? Cause the requirements seem to be really steep, judging by recent tests...

Back
Top Bottom