• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Associate
Felt like the right thing to write :p

Picture from a friend

11039879_827306844017252_970815508944414940_n.jpg
No idea where to put it.

Nice. My copy was free with my graphics card. LOL if it had been around £80 I might have thought about it.

Soldato
Touchy. Yet I'm entitled to post my opinion, the same as you. Infact, my last post asked a question and whether or not you think it was moaning about the whole graphics issue, it was still a question. In many shots of the latest build there is a lot of differences in colour saturation and vibrancy, I find it strange they have moved away from the gritty look when it does not have any effects on framerate or performance. Hence I said thank god for Sweetfx.

Besides, yes the graphics situation has annoyed me and a forum is sometimes a place for people to vent their opinions, positive or otherwise.

I like both looks, they should alternate them between different areas of the maps in an ideal world, the vivid look for home town and happy places, and the "gritty" looks for dangerous places

game visually looks like turd, and will probably play like turd on AMD

Will the content save it??? here's hoping huh.

Should have gone to spec savers....

Don't reason with the pig. Just report it. (small triangle with exclamation mark at bottom left of post).

Do you ever bring anything good to this forum, threads you open get closed and all your post are utter ****e, never mind the report button, your going in my ignore list, have fun won't you :rolleyes:

Associate
The Witcher 3 has exceeded 1.5 million pre-orders

http://manager.money.pl/prosto-z-fir...0,1803263.html (in Polish)

The number of orders before the debut, the so-called. preorderów, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has increased over the past week by 500 thousand., to 1.5 million, the company's CEO, CD Projekt Adam Kiciński.

- Just a week ago we announced that one million customers from around the globe who preorder on Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. For the last seven days this result jumped to over 1.5 million. It is for us a historic achievement.

Blimey! How many of those are on the PC? :p

Back
Top Bottom