• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Associate
Lots of people having this issue, myself being one of them. Heres the response they gave me

I've checked your order for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PC DVD) and we're still waiting for the following item to be delivered to us by our supplier.
Saying that we still expect to deliver your order by the date listed in Your Account: May 19, 2015.
Please be assured that Amazon orders continue to be processed and delivered in the normal time frame.

Me: So do you have the stock so i will be getting one?

To properly check on stock, we’ll need to carry out a physical check of the item in our Fulfilment Centre. I will contact them for you and request theat someone from our Fulfilment Team checks our inventory of the item.
We will contact you as soon as possible via email with the information.

Sounds like some of us might not be getting a collectors edition... which is very very frustrating

Thanks for the heads up I'm gonna message them about mine too. Gonna suck if they don't get any after having them on pre order for nearly a year.

Anyone actually had a CE from Amazon dispatched at all?

Soldato
Heres a very quick example of what I mean, same image but with the colour saturation at -45, so almost half its default setting, no other changes made. I think this is what I saw in the old footage, a grittier world compared to some of the game footage recently. Sweetfx or even just the monitor colour will be changed before I sink any time into the game as to me the Witcher world is harsh and unforgiving:

the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-config-file-tweaks-002-on2_zpsihetpwpr.png~original

the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-config-file-tweaks-002-on_zps9k83jhdn.png~original
Indeed, I always up the contrast on my settings as it gives it more depth along with the reduced saturation.

This is it with the Vignette border also (which I believe we have in-game)

OIBjjeD.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Wow, those changes to saturation and that vignette border make such a difference!

I know what I'll be doing when I first play the game (other than setting everything to super low so my 670 doesn't combust :()

Back
Top Bottom