• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Caporegime
So what have people been dojng in terms of witcher 2 saves?

I cant decide whether to just play it without and with it not simulating a witcher 2 save or whether to try and find my witcher 2 save to use.

To be honest i cant remember much of what went on or what i decided on.

I just don't want to miss out on cool stuff that might be triggered if using a past save. Anyone else just playing it "vanilla"?

Soldato
So what have people been dojng in terms of witcher 2 saves?

I cant decide whether to just play it without and with it not simulating a witcher 2 save or whether to try and find my witcher 2 save to use.

To be honest i cant remember much of what went on or what i decided on.

I just don't want to miss out on cool stuff that might be triggered if using a past save. Anyone else just playing it "vanilla"?

I can't remember what I decided, but I know I was happy with my choices. So I'll just use my save file.

Soldato
One thing i did find was combat is initially tricky (playing on hard) but i imagine after a bit of play i could get better, dont really want to turn it down as i want to need to use alchemy, on w2 i never really did any of that on normal as it wasnt hard enough to worry about it.

Any tips? i imagine to make potions you need to find the ingredients in the wild? Any way of telling where certain bits are? Or is it a case of just coming across the right plant etc by chance?

ta!

RaV

RaV

Associate
Runs alright set to high on my 280x, thought cutscenes are a little jumpy, not sure whats wrong with it.

Was mentioned a few pages back: the visuals.ini file in :The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\base.

You can put the framerate up to 60 and try turning off ubersampling
Helped smooth mine out!

Associate
Wonder if this is to do with my GTX780... trees in the background look really bad - like puffy instead of detailed despite all settings being maxed out/turned on:

n3u4qc.jpg

Fully maxed at 3440x1440 on a single GTX780 is barely playable. Doing like 15FPS right now. Think it's time to upgrade, wish they brought out something new already that isn't over £500 :mad:

Back
Top Bottom