Bigger box than I expected - heavy too:

9xtHcy.jpg

4bx1Uz.jpg

FZqQTr.jpg

Art Book:

2gQwKQ.jpg

Game, Steelbook and Medallion:

AHdb4P.jpg

Medallion is nice and solid at 94g....not sure I'll be wearing it outside the house though....

ReUOq9.jpg

And the man himself - Swiss Army for scale:

htVPUo.jpg

This really is a quality item. Really nicely detailed and painted:

Dx2XZT.jpg

JQve7G.jpg

Sorry for the photo-dump, but just impressed with the product. Really nicely presented. Expensive, but actually think it is pretty decent value if you're a fan.

Just hope the game runs OK......:eek:

Associate
Ive got shadows on medium / hair works off and everything else ultra / 1080p using latest drivers.

Does shadows make a big difference in picture quality? (I started with these settings so haven't seen difference it would make on ultra)

Might just lock it to 30 and see how it feels, playing on TV and 30fps doesn't usually bother me on consoles but on PC it sometimes feels a bit sluggish

Locked mine to 30 in game as I'm playing in 1440p on a single 970 with most settings maxed.

Played most of the afternoon before work and seems smooth enough. Shall mess further tommorow

Soldato
I just realised they use that really good mechanic that I first saw in Red Dead Redemption, where you can simply hold down the run button and your horse will follow the path it is on.

Associate
Foliage visibility is just a view distance thing right? I set it to High and didn't really notice much difference at a glance of far away landscapes so I just rolled with it. Does anyone have any decent comparison shots? Having it on Ultra murdered my frame rate and I don't think there's any other setting that will net a similar gain by cranking it down one notch. People are saying shadows on High gives about 5fps but foliage visibility gave me 20% more performance.

Soldato
I must be missing something obvious but I just can't see what I'm doing wrong here. I made 2 Samum bombs to destroy monster nests and used them both. Now I want to make some more but it keeps saying "you already have this item" even though I used them both. In my inventory the graphic for the bombs is still in the Bomb equip slot saying 0/2 indicating to me that I have none but they are associated with that slot should I make some more. HELP, what am I doing wrong?

Associate
I must be missing something obvious but I just can't see what I'm doing wrong here. I made 2 Samum bombs to destroy monster nests and used them both. Now I want to make some more but it keeps saying "you already have this item" even though I used them both. In my inventory the graphic for the bombs is still in the Bomb equip slot saying 0/2 indicating to me that I have none but they are associated with that slot should I make some more. HELP, what am I doing wrong?

Meditate and they will replenish

Soldato
You should never apologise for posting photos of collectors editions. That all looks awesome! :D

They should apologise because now im jealous :(

Just got through the first part and got to the second location....my god its its HUGE first things first I need some better armour but im only lvl four and most enemies are lvl 8-9 apart from the wild dogs

Back
Top Bottom