The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
My guide is getting delivered today (dont worry not using it as a walkthrough, just looked like a nice book and comes with a lore book too)

..but! May use it to shed some light on crafting, as i havent got a clue where to start with that.

Soldato
Yeah that's right... The link has changed though so use this new link to download it.

download the sweet FX from here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!kJ0llLCK!yyw3ueOU0zt4U0Wfwce1V7NrUaflEBGk8ahKNR71CqM

Follow the readme file for the instructions. Its pretty easy.

Go into the SweetFX_settings file and change the Lumasharpen to 0 instead of 1.
Turn off the sharpening feature in the game too as this just adds false sharpening and makes it look awful.

Turn off Chromatic Abberation in the options menu too in game.

Got this applied, very nice. Thanks.

Soldato
Latest patch does smooth out cut scenes, and even though I'm capped to 30fps due to using a 7970m it did feel smoother, tried both border less and full screen mode. Both felt the same.

As for the tessellation trick. Well if it works, then no harm, AMD need to get newer drivers out though. Hopefully both witcher 3 and project cars benefits, but for me witcher 3 performs well enough to be enjoyable.

Associate
ugh gutted.. Lost my savegame after I just had to reinstall windows because DDU uninstaller decided to wreck my pc :S (dont ask me how, never had a prob before :()

Anyway anyone has a savegame around The ladies in the woods for me????!!!

Associate
When I attempt to save a game manually it tells me the save will only work on this current version, I get confused by this - is it saying when the game gets updated the save will no longer work or if I install mods it will affect the save?

Associate
I got half way through the first witcher before giving up with boredom.

Same with the witcher 2.

I'm really enjoying this one though.

Running on sli 970s with all settings maxed apart from blur and getting a solid 60fps and not noticed any drops even when fighting loads of stuff with a few explosions thrown in for good measure.

I have to say that the AA in this game really does an amazing job. The picture is so clean and you only notice jaggies if you look really hard for them

Associate
Saves sent. :cool:

You_are_my_hero_by_HaloOnASidewalk_large.jpg

Soldato
That's the Temarian Armour, no idea on rating though.

Where do I get such a splendid looking outfit?

I've found a lot of Relic blueprints for super high level stuff, but they require the previous weapon version to make. I found Mastercraft plans, but I need the Superior version to make, it and so forth. Wonder when I'll get the basic ones and work up.

Soldato
Where do I get such a splendid looking outfit?

I've found a lot of Relic blueprints for super high level stuff, but they require the previous weapon version to make. I found Mastercraft plans, but I need the Superior version to make, it and so forth. Wonder when I'll get the basic ones and work up.

It's part of the free DLC package, along with the fancy dude haircuts and beards thingy.

You aren't given them, but they do become available at merchants.

Associate
It's part of the free DLC package, along with the fancy dude haircuts and beards thingy.

You aren't given them, but they do become available at merchants.

The merchant you save from the gryphon at the start of the game sells all the DLC armour/horse related things.

Also anyone turned hairworks up to full and put the gryphon trophy on roach? Looks amazing.

EDIT: Witcher 3 nexus is up! http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom