• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Associate
5 hours in and am struggling with the alchemy and stuff like that. Just can't seem to get to grips with it. Is it me or does it not do a good job of explaining stuff?
Looks like I'll be looking up some YouTube vids :)

Associate
Apologies if it's been asked before but how are people finding the combat in this. In the first 2 I really didn't get on with the combat at all as I'm just rubbish at the coordination needed for the more action type of combat. Is W3 combat particularly tough or will an action-rpg noob still be able to get by and enjoy it?

Associate
I wish this saved more often or had a quick save button. I hate getting into it only to die then find out ive got to redo several things because the period between the auto saves is huge.

without giving anything away i'm fairly early on in death march mode, starting to get easier but still quite hard, doing a mission that involves fighting one set of mobs then fighting another set of mobs straight after and cant save in between or even meditate to recover all my bombs/potions i used to barely get through the first set of mobs, its really ****ing me off!!! /rant

i refuse to put down the difficulty or choose a different option to make the quest go in a different direction - i have made my choice!

Last edited:
Soldato
Just met my favourite character from the previous games and the plot is starting to progress a little bit now(well kind of).

Anyone know of any progress on a fall damaged mod?

Back
Top Bottom