• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
My favourite part like that is
when you meet eliah and she describes the burning of that alchemist "these beasts circled the flames and then shot up into the air and exploded into glowing letters" geralt: "what did they say" eliah:"redavad sucks flaccid ****" I genuinely laughed at that

I have favourite parts every day. My current favourite that tugs at the heart strings;

when you and Triss go to the ball at the Vegelbud estate and she gets slightly drunk and carefree. Lovely seeing her like that during her life of constant worry and strife.

Permabanned
New dlc is now showing in Galaxy for me. No details about what it is though really. 'Alternative look Yennefer'...how about a comparison? Is it done automatically?

^ I still get it. Mainly in Novigrad. Read an article about it earlier from some gaming site. No doubt they will get a fix out soon

I installed mine from the gog website earlier and it still was not showing. Just did a quick reboot and now it is showing in Galaxy and is ticked.

Soldato
I think I hate Roach more than any of the supposed bad guys in this game. I'm thinking of teaming up with the Wild Hunt in order to find a way to kill this ****ing horse!

Soldato
OP
Roach is awesome :p

Sure she sometimes stops when I don't want to, and sometimes isn't the best at avoiding obstacles, but....hey, she lets me roam the landscape quickly at any time eventhough I carry stuff over the limit, so I can't be too angry at her.

Associate
The 'side' quests in this game still blow my mind, I think yeah I'll just quickly do this one before continuing the main story (it literally said "collect your reward") which then turned into a massive chunk of story and like 2hours later i've finished it :D

Soldato
bugs in this game ive found so far

- keeping on tracks on a horse is a pain in the sometimes
- horse doesn't like any slopes or hills just stops...
- horse cant go through small gaps even though its big enough
- horse is slow to run to you sometimes

- visited ? areas after save are back to ?...
- counter-attacks sometimes fail
- goes back to borderless on restart of game from fullscreen

Permabanned
bugs in this game ive found so far

- visited ? areas after save are back to ?...
- counter-attacks sometimes fail
- goes back to borderless on restart of game from fullscreen

Agree with all the horse ones, but not had any of the above. ? going back to ? would be annoying. Not seen anyone else say that before tbh, you might be the only one :D

Associate
I wanted to like Roach, to form a special bond on our adventure, but she's been too confused by trees and other parts of the landscape when I've called her and I've realised that our relationship will be one of tolerance alone.

Associate
So i wasnt allowed to cross this river in velan to a city - i needed a pass and got a quest to find said pass, but instead of finding the pass i... went round the back. didnt have to climb over any walls or anything just swam fro a bit! is this a bug or what!?

Back
Top Bottom