• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
I only ever use the shield and the trap. The trap is so useful as it also seems to weaken a lot of the enemies for instance

The noonwraiths or whatever they are hardly take any damage from me unless they are inside the trap area then they take loads

Soldato
Some nice little tactics, I love forcing a high lead very early (So they pass) so I can chuck all my spies at them when they have no benefit from it.

I almost always let my opponent win the first round so I can gain card advantage by using spies/dummy etc, then they usually let you win the 2nd round quite cheaply.

Soldato
Once again, can you share?
Just copy and paste it under some spoiler tags and we can do the rest :)
Opps, missed this - apologies.

Yup, I'll pop the settings in a spoiler when I get home if my memory survives the day!.

I almost always let my opponent win the first round so I can gain card advantage by using spies/dummy etc, then they usually let you win the 2nd round quite cheaply.
Hehe, nice that people have different tactics - I tend to bait out as much as possible, then go it for a big multiplier (usually my faction ability) to make them give up.

I then use all my spies & start the next round with more spies & ready to resurrect a lost foe or so, like to get my faction perk of +1 card for a win off early.

Associate
Soldato
Yeah bridges are the worst he just stops lol, good thing you can sweep side to side to stop people overtaking.

I've just given up. It is really poor. Tried the same race 4 times now. The last one I had horses and NPCs spawning right in front of me as I was racing!

And the really annoying bit is when Roach swerves violently for absolutely no reason, making you miss a checkpoint!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom