• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
Where from might I ask? One of the few hero cards in missing. Only just got to Skellige in the story so I assume it'll come naturally later, rather than won off a merchant or whatever?

This won't spoil anything for your game, but I'll spoiler it for others.

all I'll say is that I got it whilst in the Novigrad area, before going to Skellig. It was part of one of the Gwent quests.

Soldato
I'm reluctant to play until the XP bug gets fixed. A bug was introduced with 1.04 where you may not receive XP for quests. They are aware of the problem though and are fixing it.

Soldato
The amd crossfire only works if you disable AA and theres still a little flickering. So either run a single card with AA on or crossfire with AA off which kind of defeats the purpose in my eyes lol.

Soldato
What level are you and what armour is that?

It's just generic heavy armor you find in Velen afaik, if you want really cool looking armor (most heavy armor looks turd imo) look into the bear set. OOFT!

latest

Associate
Only 9 hours in, but great game so far.
I think I've messed up by accidentally triggering a quest, then the quest giver died which had an effect on another quest!!! I like the repercussions aspect.

Oh, and did anyone actually 'bow'?

Permabanned
Last edited:
Soldato
Only 9 hours in, but great game so far.
I think I've messed up by accidentally triggering a quest, then the quest giver died which had an effect on another quest!!! I like the repercussions aspect.

Oh, and did anyone actually 'bow'?

Lol Bridge Pass by any chance? Same thing happened to me but i hear it should be fine

Back
Top Bottom