• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Permabanned
If they are proper keys then CDPR must have sold them in some country cheap, so they must have got the cut they needed in the first place before those people sold them on to GMG. Unless they are stolen leaked keys or something.

Last edited:
Associate
Conan's video was great to be honest, liked it more than all those gameplay videos (got tired of seeing the brown forest, here we've got some new locations finally).

Soldato
Fixed :p

God no!

A) If I wanted someone to show me exactly where to go and what to do, I may as well just watch someone else's playthrough on Youtube.

B) If I wanted a guide I'd use one of the many free ones online :p

I think guide is still fun to read/flick through later on to discover more about the game, beyond bits that you get stuck on.

Associate
Fixed :p

God no!

A) If I wanted someone to show me exactly where to go and what to do, I may as well just watch someone else's playthrough on Youtube.

B) If I wanted a guide I'd use one of the many free ones online :p

i heard in witcher 3 you can turn off quest markers and waypoints. That's exactly how im gonna play it. no hand holding at all!

Soldato
Soldato
I'm sure there's a moral to the story somewhere about a PC 1st, anti-drm company using kinda sorta not really DRM to stop people playing it early on PC and the consolers end up getting to play it early instead.

Wonder if CDPR will bring forward the release date a couple of days to compensate...

I swear i read somewhere they were unlocking the game on monday at a certain time to cover all regions but may be wrong, cant remember the source

Associate
Looks like Game has gotten hold of some more limited editions now for all platforms for those who are interested and have updated the pc version of the collectors pre order to get metallic silver game inlay signed by the creators.

Back
Top Bottom