• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
Has any company ever brought forward a release date for a game because stores have sold it early? pretty much every ps4 game I can think has been sold early and I don't remember that ever happening.

Permabanned
I am avoiding looking at anything because of spoilers, but has anyone read or does anyone know a console gamer that is playing it. Just wondering if the game is living up to the hype gameplay/story wise.

Permabanned
Yeah as I posted earlier it was already leaked on consoles so people do already own it and are playing it. I think twitch are banning the streams though. Just wondered if anyone knew someone who had it and if it was really a good game :)

Associate
Anyone seen this? Seems that the graphics have had quite a downgrade even at Ultra:

snip

I like the second better in terms of creating a natural looking distance. I also prefer the lusher spring-like colouration over the bleached late summer look, but I'm not a fan of the veg quality overall in the final game... at least from the vids and screens... it may look great when I see it on my own screen.

TBH if offered both to play I'd take the bottom version.

Associate
Its nonsense there's been a downgrade or its nonsense that developers keep doing this?

Everything you have said is nonsense.

frankly i could care less about a bloody "Downgrade" if the gameplay is there then i really do not care about the graphics.

Edit: Oh and the classic "watchdogs" comparison is there, i forgot this game was published by Ubisoft.

Caporegime
Maybe the 2015 gameplay trailer was taken from a console version.

In any case, if it has been downgraded, it will be because the consoles already cant keep up.

Associate
I promised myself that I'd get all the books read before the game came out. But the prospect of me reading 4 books in a week is quite daunting haha.

Back
Top Bottom