The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I've put the game down to very easy. The combat against humans is bad enough as it is, but with the camera not working it is even worse!

Manticore armour is very nice. Not too keen on the bonuses though, I've got armour with much better. Plus, I do like the hood on the mastercrafted Cat armour too.

Last edited:
The camera has just started working again during a quest quite near the end... It is a very specific bug, as that is exactly what they said would happen in a thread I was reading on the CDPR forum!... At least the game is playable now, though there is barely any left to play!

Edit - apparently I got the worst ending!

Edit 2- ffs. Another bloody bug! In the little epilogue bit I had a character turn up who had died in the main game!

Last edited:
The camera has just started working again during a quest quite near the end... It is a very specific bug, as that is exactly what they said would happen in a thread I was reading on the CDPR forum!... At least the game is playable now, though there is barely any left to play!

Edit - apparently I got the worst ending!

Edit 2- ffs. Another bloody bug! In the little epilogue bit I had a character turn up who had died in the main game!

How is the manticore armor to use? Looks like it's perfect for potion builds. Only type of build I have not done yet. Good choice to use?

Pighardia you sound so damn unlucky. I would be lying if I said reading your posts wasn't amusing as hell though :)

Yea it's a shame. Pighardia seems to get the worst of the bugs lol.

Funniest one i've had is after visiting the brothel. The first girl was still sitting up on the bed naked with a really freaky look on her face while I visited the remaining two girls ;)

I never get bugs in games!... At every new release I'm reading about people having problems, and I am always thinkng 'damn, glad I look after my pc' (I have always thought that the state of your windows install seems to affect your chances of getting bugs), but they seem to have been saved up and I am be getting them all at once!... Luckily I didn't get the big one that most people are getting when you leave Toussant and come back though... So there is that!

I looked up the ending I should have got on YT. So Geralt isn't going senile, imagining people back from the dead!

^^ Yes I really like the Manticore set. It is, imo, the most natural looking armour in the game(probably the most like the armour in the first game?). As I said though I'm not keen on the bonuses. Find it hard to get excited about an extra 10 points of toxicity!

Last edited:
^^ Yes I really like the Manticore set. It is, imo, the most natural looking armour in the game(probably the most like the armour in the first game?). As I said though I'm not keen on the bonuses. Find it hard to get excited about an extra 10 points of toxicity!

Ahhh shame. Been on the fence about crafting it, just loving bear too much at the moment! Venomous Viper Armour you can get which is level 40 but cant be upgraded looks similar to the first armour you get. Abit upgraded with some epic looking scales, awesome armour set that one, shame you cant upgrade it.

I'm very sorry if I have spoiled anything for you, but I didn't put anything I would consider a spoiler in any way

No worries man and apologies for coming on a bit strong there, you did put a bit about something at the end and I don't wanna know anything about the story until I've played it. I've been waiting for this game for a long time and just want the full element of surprise! :D

Do them at the end. Everything is levelled that way.

I am just about to start witcher 3, i have installed both of the dlc, i want to do them at the end, there is no way i can start them by mistake is there, now there installed ? i mean do i get a warning that i am about to start either that will be obvious to me ? cheers

I am just about to start witcher 3, i have installed both of the dlc, i want to do them at the end, there is no way i can start them by mistake is there, now there installed ? i mean do i get a warning that i am about to start either that will be obvious to me ? cheers

I think with the new patch they show in your quest log as a different colour then the rest of your quests and the DLC logo appears to the side.

I hope I'm remembering that correctly :D

I think with the new patch they show in your quest log as a different colour then the rest of your quests and the DLC logo appears to the side.

I hope I'm remembering that correctly :D

Yep.HoS quests are coloured and labelled blue. Blood and wine are labelled red. Would be hard to start blood and wine quests properly as they are in a entirely different region altogether.

Got an annoying bug with one of the best moments in the game. The music in The ladies of the wood just fades away just after starting in all the cutscenes with the crones, so it loses all it's creepy atmosphere. :(

Has anyone had this problem/ found a fix?

^ I like the look of the Wolven, think I'll have to craft myself the set to go with my Feline - especially as it doesn't require any prerequisite armour pieces.

I encountered the bug where Corvo Bianco gets stuck in mid-renovation state, luckily I noticed early enough and only lost ~1 hours progress.
Warning: do not travel outside of the Toussaint Region while renovation is in progress!.

Got all B&W side-quests done (for now) and continuing with main quests (~4 hours in). I'm going to be sad once it's over!.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom