The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
Forget armour piercing against monsters, it's generally useless.
Well, according to this thread it more the other way around. Seems in vanilla game the armour rating on humans is broken, but certain monsters have armour rating, like Endregas, Arachas, Golems and Earth Elements while obviously wraiths has none. Here is the thread I found: How important is armor piercing on a steel sword in witcher 3? and one of them talking about armour is the maker of Ghost Mod and other excellent mods on Nexus, wghost81, so she knows what she talking about. :) But yeah, it does seem to be pretty useless overall though. I'll be adding other things on my swords then. :cool:

Soldato
I've installed the friendly HUD mod but I can't see an option to disable HUD completely, all I can do is disable the left hand side stuff by clicking the left stick. Is there a way to toggle the mini map on/off also?

Soldato
Just finished Witcher 3 and heart of stone play through for the first time. Very good game took me nearly 70 hours on death march. Got the best ending which I great as I won't play again with my limited game time. Would give this a 8.5 out of 10. Will start blood and wine next.

Soldato
i'm over 80 hrs in and i don't think i'm half way!

Really wow, guess your getting all the question marks. I didn't bother I got bored after collecting all the ones in novigrad. I've completed all the contracts and got an achievement. Played some blood and wine scenery is breathtaking. Think I will 100% this map as it ain't very big. Glad I'll finish it before cyberpunk, can't wait.

Soldato
Really wow, guess your getting all the question marks. I didn't bother I got bored after collecting all the ones in novigrad. I've completed all the contracts and got an achievement. Played some blood and wine scenery is breathtaking. Think I will 100% this map as it ain't very big. Glad I'll finish it before cyberpunk, can't wait.

yeah i'm going around doing everything

Soldato
Thats a pity, I really really wish it had been Mads Mikkelsen or however its spelled, he would make an awesome Geralt.

Yeah, would have been my choice as well, then again maybe he wasn't interested anyway..?

I was slightly disappointed when I found out who it would be, but seems he is a massive fan of the game and books, and really enthusiastic about it, so that can only be good.

Hope we get details on the rest of the cast soon, and that they've made a good choice for Yennefer!! :)

Soldato
Woah did not see that one coming, but actually seems like a great choice, especially if he's also a fan - hopefully means he'll do his best to really get into the character and enjoy it as well. :)

Soldato
Would love if they can give Doug Cockle a bit part also, would seem fitting, although probably won't happen by the sounds of it. Would be great if he had a cameo as a guard, and mocked Cavill's Geralt using HIS Geralt voice, nice little nod kinda thing or something similar.

For the English speaking world, HE is the voice of Geralt for the last 10 years or so, so it would be great if they could get him into the series SOMEHOW, even if the show will be based on the original book timeline rather than the game timeline/period.

Back
Top Bottom