• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
mm showing 41 + for me - but I haven't registered any of my Witcher games with GOG

but even at 36 that would be more expensive than the discounted Steam price which isn't much incentive !!

prob go CDkeys ...

Associate
According to the guy on the stream, they're running well over 60fps at 1080p, ultra settings with a GTX 980. They had chromatic abberation, the Nvidia hair thing and sharpening all switched off for some reason.

Soldato
Permabanned
Wheres the best place to pick this up on steam ? 35 is the cheapest i can find it.

I rather get it on steam :s

As to the graphics debate am i the only one that isn't too fussed. Some of the best rpgs i have played have had limited graphics. Its the game world, story, and quests that sucker you in not the graphics

I think witcher 2 is still one of the best looking pc games around and it runs great if its even a small upgrade on them i will be happy.

I seen small clips of it running on consoles and it looks amazing.

Its a doubled edged sword if they released a game that ran like crap on most systems but looked amazing i think there would be a lot of uproar

Associate
Same here. Looks like this game is just a console port. But I hope they bring out a HD graphics update.

I hope as well. They did it with the last two and for free, I guess? So what is the point to play it on release when there is a chance to get enhanced edition later. I have huge backlog of games anyway. I hope it is just marketing thing, because of money involved and pressure from MS & Sony, they don't want to embarrass those two giants. After the dust settles down, I hope they announce the upgrade pack for master race;) If not, they are not PC Project of old any more:(

Back
Top Bottom