• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Associate
Installing now.

I am frustrated that the game may potentially be held back, but at the price I paid and the fact that the game is gonna be so huge, I dont think I can really complain too much.

Should keep me occupied in the coming weeks!.

Associate
Just a note to everyone remember to put your save games in the correct place so W3 can find them that being Documents\Witcher 2\gamesaves

just copied myn not sure which one to use so copied the lot all 4.5gig of them lol

Last edited:
Soldato
I see a german site has posted update screenshots between the preview copy they had and the release copy with the day one patch. A lot of things where missing in the preview copy and are in the day one patch such as...

better vegetation
better ao
water tesselation
better textures
better shadows

Also did many here order this from cdkeys?

Im surprised they haven't let us download it yet since its not long till release now.

Soldato
I see a german site has posted update screenshots between the preview copy they had and the release copy with the day one patch. A lot of things where missing in the preview copy and are in the day one patch such as...

better vegetation
better ao
water tesselation
better textures
better shadows

Also did many here order this from cdkeys?

Im surprised they haven't let us download it yet since its not long till release now.

Do you have a link please?

Associate

better vegetation
better ao
water tesselation
better textures
better shadows
Link?

Associate
It still looks like absolute ****e compared with the footage from a year or 18 months ago. Graphics have been downgraded enormously.

Back
Top Bottom