• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
Witcher1979 no point trying to argue against those that only care about the GFX of the Witcher series. A lot of us fans absolutely love the story, world and the lore of the games themselves. The graphics on Witcher 2 being some of the best for that year was just the icing on the cake.

Now Witcher 3 is going to break the linear playstyle of Witcher 1 and 2 with a huge open world play ground but managing to keep the story aspects of the other games (we hope) I think the graphics still look sweet and I cannot wait to put my graphics card through its paces :)

Permabanned
Witcher1979 no point trying to argue against those that only care about the GFX of the Witcher series. A lot of us fans absolutely love the story, world and the lore of the games themselves. The graphics on Witcher 2 being some of the best for that year was just the icing on the cake.

Now Witcher 3 is going to break the linear playstyle of Witcher 1 and 2 with a huge open world play ground but managing to keep the story aspects of the other games (we hope) I think the graphics still look sweet and I cannot wait to put my graphics card through its paces :)

Yes sir :) Really can't wait to get started tbh, feel like a kid at xmas, not felt like this over a game since W2 was announced LOL.

Back
Top Bottom