theHunter: Call of the Wild

Associate
Yes, that's correct.
Weird. Cheers, Muska.

Something must have triggered it then. I've tried removing and re-fixing scopes, adding tritium sights and then re-fixing the scope, turning off aim toggle etc. It's the same with all scope and rifle combinations and it's only when crouch-walking forwards. Standing and walking forwards is ok, as is crouch-walking sideways or backwards.

It's bloody annoying!

Soldato
Was following a deer i shot, it was dropping blood for like a hour, then i did not see any more blood, but still followed the blue tracks, bug ? as i guess they cant stop bleeding out ?

Associate
Weird. Cheers, Muska.

Something must have triggered it then. I've tried removing and re-fixing scopes, adding tritium sights and then re-fixing the scope, turning off aim toggle etc. It's the same with all scope and rifle combinations and it's only when crouch-walking forwards. Standing and walking forwards is ok, as is crouch-walking sideways or backwards.

It's bloody annoying!
I bet it is! When you stop does it switch back?

Whenever I reload a shot in the scope (unlocked perk) mine switches to iron sights for the reload then back to scope. Not sure if that's correct.

Associate
I bet it is! When you stop does it switch back?

Whenever I reload a shot in the scope (unlocked perk) mine switches to iron sights for the reload then back to scope. Not sure if that's correct.
Yeah, thankfully. It's fine in any other direction and stance, barring crouch-walking forwards.

So this reload thing you mention. Does the scope remains in place and he just lifts the rifle to iron-sight level? If so, that's the same animation but it's constant when crouch-walking. It's just like the game doesn't recognise there's a scope attached and goes into the iron-sights animation where the rifle is raised slightly higher.

Associate
Here's what it looks like...

K3Q3lU.png

As soon as I stop moving, it drops back down. It's a natural animation, as well. Not a glitchy-looking snap.

Caporegime
Possibly, or maybe i made a mistake and started tracking another trail ? i mean a white trail was close to the blue i was following, and i ended up following that ?

Yes, possibly more likely to be honest. I've done this myself when there's been a clump of tracks close to each other and clicked on one that initially headed in the right direction.

Soldato
Ordered a Tobii 4c on a whim, interested to see how the functionality will tie in, works with quite a few games i own so hopefully its adds to the immersion.
Bonus is it includes a free copy of Ghost Recon Wildlands which i was pretty much set on buying after playing the beta.

Soldato
Guys, i think they have something wrote wrong in the Skills section -Stalker - Im only happy when it rains, says level 1: Decreases your visiblilty in foggy weather and rainy weather, surely that should be around the other way ?

Caporegime
OP
Guys, i think they have something wrote wrong in the Skills section -Stalker - Im only happy when it rains, says level 1: Decreases your visiblilty in foggy weather and rainy weather, surely that should be around the other way ?

i think maybe its a translation thing.it would make no sense to level up to make it worse :p

brocky yes i know what you mean its probably just a animation thing.

Back
Top Bottom