theHunter: Call of the Wild

Caporegime
OP
you have to find lodges. once you find a lodge you will start from that point.so if you didnt find the next lodge you will spawn at the lodge you have unlocked.once you ahve them unlocked you can fast travel to different areas.

Soldato
I get them but only in threads that I'm watching and after I've visited when the notification is received. You only receive one watch update.

"This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages."

That's what is sent with each message regarding the thread watching.
Yeh, but i dont seem to get them even after i visited watched thread to read the new messages.

Soldato
Now that the latest patch has hit this game is getting 'mostly favourable' reviews rather than 'mixed' on Steam.

They are also working on an 'exit' button for the menus! How that was missed God only knows!

Soldato
Now that the latest patch has hit this game is getting 'mostly favourable' reviews rather than 'mixed' on Steam.

They are also working on an 'exit' button for the menus! How that was missed God only knows!

What does the latest patch do that's made it so much better? I haven't logged on since last week but I had only played about an hour in total anyway!

Associate
I had the scope bug last night, after selecting the bow my scope view was misaligned making it unusable, found a fix/workaround if you have the same issue you need to restart the game & make sure the first weapon you select is the rifle then zoom in on the scope before switching to the bow, once you have done this the scope bug does not occur anymore even after switching, apologies if this has already been posted.

Caporegime
OP
been unlocking the bows last few days.got the second one unlocked now.so cant wait to test it out.:cool:

video i just uploaded doing day and night hunting with bow for elk.night hunting is really great fun.

Associate
Looking forward to weeked to give it a whirl (only really get chance to get settled in then sadly)
Whats all the fuss over the " exit to menu" button?
If its only to save having to reload the game again then Im glad theyre fixing more important things TBH, unless Im missing something.

Associate
At first I was hoping to pay sub £20 for it knowing I might not get full use out of it, but in terms of hours use then its a bargain.
Im almost at 20hrs and have only scratched the surface really having unlocked 1 rifle and 1 bow and exploring less than a 5th of the map

Soldato
Soldato
Ooo that's a little easier to chew :p Might have to check this out now :) Thanks!

The new discount code is:

8gcj48ba7

You have to be logged into an account for it to apply though. If you aren't, it'll ignore the request and say it's not valid. It only allows two uses per account.

Associate
Anyone notice a lot more bugs since the patch with animal path finding? last night noticed some very odd behaviours with animals seemingly running in circles or getting stuck in brush which is an issue that I've seen before but had a lot more of it last night.

Back
Top Bottom